Turn on thread page Beta

MALES NEEDED for short online survey! will do yours in return! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for males over the age of 16 to complete a short survey for my dissertation project. It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.

If you are happy to take part please comment below or message me and i will send you the link. I am willing to complete surveys in return.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    ill take it

ReputationRep:
    why not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mw_123)
    I am looking for males over the age of 16 to complete a short survey for my dissertation project. It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.

If you are happy to take part please comment below or message me and i will send you the link. I am willing to complete surveys in return.

Thanks in advance
    Yes I am happy to complete your survey, if you could please send me the link.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.