Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How is this course? Does this course include working with reptiles?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nadmacedo;69662532]How is this course? Does this course include working with reptiles?[/QUOTE

I honestly hope that I could get the grades to take veterinary nursing at university

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=marcus2239;69662586]
    (Original post by nadmacedo)
    How is this course? Does this course include working with reptiles?[/QUOTE

I honestly hope that I could get the grades to take veterinary nursing at university
    Don't think grades matter so much

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nadmacedo;69662682]
    (Original post by marcus2239)

Don't think grades matter so much
    Thanks, I feel as though sometimes teachers can put to much pressure on getting the best grades, even at GCSE

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=marcus2239;69662818]
    (Original post by nadmacedo)

Thanks, I feel as though sometimes teachers can put to much pressure on getting the best grades, even at GCSE
    Teachers just want you to do well... So many people go to university choosing a completely different road to what they chose in School. So I wouldn't worry too much about grades The path you chose in highschool is very rarely the one you choose at university.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.