Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for this course: Primary Education (Early Years and Key Stage 1) BA(Hons) with QTS at Huddersfield University.
    I'm still waiting for an interview, has anyone else got one yet?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by gabbyslater)
    Hi, I applied for this course: Primary Education (Early Years and Key Stage 1) BA(Hons) with QTS at Huddersfield University.
    I'm still waiting for an interview, has anyone else got one yet?
    Hi Gabby,

Have you heard back yet? Please let us know if we can help at all

Best wishes,
    UoH

ReputationRep:
    Hi, ive just received an email inviting me to interview. Think they've taken a while getting back to people. Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bianka05)
    Hi, ive just received an email inviting me to interview. Think they've taken a while getting back to people. Have you heard anything yet?
    Yeah I did end up getting an invite!

ReputationRep:
    Did you receive a letter in the post from the University of Huddersfield, when you received the email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universityq)
    Did you receive a letter in the post from the University of Huddersfield, when you received the email?
    I received an email at the beginning of February, I didn't get any letters in the post.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.