Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would she let me touch her there? Watch

Fancy this girl, and for some reason (probably the extreme lust I have for her) as we were talking I put my hand on her lap for a few seconds.

I kind of expected her to pull away or move my hand, but she didn't.

There's also something about the eye contact me make that I can't really describe other than it makes me feel all giddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Fancy this girl, and for some reason (probably the extreme lust I have for her) as we were talking I put my hand on her lap for a few seconds.

There's also something about the eye contact me make that I can't really describe other than it makes me feel all giddy.
    Depends really on the type of girl she is. Some don't mind people touching them all the time some do. If she is one who usually minds you could well be in

(Original post by djac99)
    Depends really on the type of girl she is. Some don't mind people touching them all the time some do. If she is one who usually minds you could well be in
    Well, it's just that touching someone you barely know on the lap is quite forward... I know I could have stopped myself, but it just happened.

I'm really, really attracted to her.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's just that touching someone you barely know on the lap is quite forward... I know I could have stopped myself, but it just happened.

I'm really, really attracted to her.
    Does she know? And sure it is but some people don't care about touching some really hate it.

Does she know? And sure it is but some people don't care about touching some really hate it.
    I don't know if she does, but probably not. I try to be the most obvious I can though.

Her female friend hates my guts though, for reasons unknown, she won't say hi or even acknowledge I'm there.

Her male friend is a bit weird, especially when I'm around, when my crush is talking to me he will always interrupt with the most random of things. Most of the time my crush will ignore him and keep talking.

(Original post by UWS)
    She totally wants your babies.
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    She in need of the d
    Any serious comment?

Both pretty dead jokes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if she does, but probably not. I try to be the most obvious I can though.

Her female friend hates my guts though, for reasons unknown, she won't say hi or even acknowledge I'm there.

Her male friend is a bit weird, especially when I'm around, when my crush is talking to me he will always interrupt with the most random of things. Most of the time my crush will ignore him and keep talking.
    He sounds like he's wanting in too or see's you tryna get in and doesnt think you are 'worthy'
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Any serious comment?

Both pretty dead jokes.
    What's the joke then? She doesn't have a problem with you touching her there...

ReputationRep:
    Any serious comment?

Both pretty dead jokes.
    Some girls don't mind being touched.
    Some will push you away, depends if she's bothered or if she likes you
    Simple.

He sounds like he's wanting in too or see's you tryna get in and doesnt think you are 'worthy'
    I'm pretty sure he likes her too.

We were all getting some coffee once, my crush was stood close to me most of the time. He then comes over and hugs her. I don't know if it was just me, but she didn't look comfortable - her shoulders were up, as if she was frightened.

There are a lot of things that have happened though.

ReputationRep:
    you say 'you barely know her' and yet your hanging out wi her all the time 'theres a lot of things that have happened though' stop tryna play the mystery guy and spread the details ffs

ReputationRep:
    Well, unless she's a "touchy-feely" type of person (hugs people in the corridor, smiles and waves to almost anyone or her friends) then touching her lap is probably normal for her. If she isn't, then she may well be feeling the same way. At the end of the day, you can only know if either of you say or do something.
    I know that seems daunting but at least you'll know where you stand. If it goes in the direction where she doesn't feel the same way, then you can always try to remain friends (however, it may be awkward at first - speaking from personal experience but it gradually wears down eventually), chances are, you'll respect that and you'll probably won't be "lusting" over (or rather, fancy) her so much.
    On the other side, if it does, then you try to find out where you want this to go.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Then ask her out then? Use common sense boy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    She in need of the d
    Spoiler:
    Show

Definitely, she needs beat.

ReputationRep:
    Pause for a few seconds, fix your gaze on her eyes then kiss her.

The female friend is probably jealous and the male friend probably likes her too.

ReputationRep:

Well actually in contrast to all these posts maybe she felt too intimidated/awkward to tell you to get off! You shouldn't touch anyone, boy or girl, intimately without invitation!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Well actually in contrast to all these posts maybe she felt too intimidated/awkward to tell you to get off! You shouldn't touch anyone, boy or girl, intimately without invitation!!!!
    Echoing this. Personally, when I was at school, if someone touched me like that, my reaction would have been to freeze because I can't deal with potential confrontation and I would probably feel to awkward to tell them to get off.

Don't make assumptions either way. If you like her, maybe she likes you too, the one way to find out is to ask her.

ReputationRep:
    do that "lower lip bitey thing" and look down at the floor then up again... it always works.

ReputationRep:
    Unless she looked freaked out she wants you to bang her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.