Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WJEC Information & Communication Technology IT3 (LEGACY) 1243/01 - 16 Jun 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PedanticStudent)
    Yeah my hand usually hurts after about an hour and a half. Just don't press down as hard with the pen and consider switching to a more ergonomic pen, for example, one with a rubber grip on it.

The more you write, the less your hand will suffer when doing the papers

Don't use gel pens or non-black ink in the exam though as the scripts are scanned for IT3.

Do you time yourself when doing a paper ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Do you time yourself when doing a paper ??
    Yeah and i take 2 hours 20 minutes most of the time as i give very padded answers.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and i take 2 hours 20 minutes most of the time as i give very padded answers.
    I finish 30 mins before i stick to the ms and just add one or two extra lines thats it lol

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys feel which one is easier IT 1 or IT 3 in terms of answering the question and being sure it will be marked as a correct answer ( if that makes sence ) 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Hey man i did a timed paper...i have a request
    Would you be able to mark the paper for me as you be able to mark my paper as you pick out great detail to add (as i saw u helped someone before). It would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Hey man i did a timed paper...i have a request
    Would you be able to mark the paper for me as you be able to mark my paper as you pick out great detail to add (as i saw u helped someone before). It would be much appreciated
    You can leave it here but I cant say when I will be able to get it back to you as I have an intense week ahead.

ReputationRep:
    You can leave it here but I cant say when I will be able to get it back to you as I have an intense week ahead.
    Thank you man as i needed a quick mark over to see what i am doing is right

ReputationRep:
    Pleasee do msg here when u are abke to quickly look at the paper i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Pleasee do msg here when u are abke to quickly look at the paper i did
    you can just PM It to me if you want

ReputationRep:
    you can just PM It to me if you want

Can u pm attached files ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Can u pm attached files ??
    Probably. If not, just leave it here.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. If not, just leave it here.
    Dont really wanna leave it as i will check everyday for a response loool so are you able to pm me when u are ble to do it ?? So i dont have to always click on the ntifications on my phone lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Dont really wanna leave it as i will check everyday for a response loool so are you able to pm me when u are ble to do it ?? So i dont have to always click on the ntifications on my phone lol
    I am able to do it now if you just either post it here or PM it. I probably won't have time tomorrow so if you want it looked at now is the time.

ReputationRep:
    I am able to do it now if you just either post it here or PM it. I probably not have time tomorrow so if you want it looked at now is the time.
    Coool gonna do it now

ReputationRep:
    Is that okay ? 😳😳😳😳😳

ReputationRep:
    I am able to do it now if you just either post it here or PM it. I probably won't have time tomorrow so if you want it looked at now is the time.
    Done , thank youuu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA923)
    Done , thank youuu.
    Responded in PM

ReputationRep:
    are there any predictions of what is likely to come up this year??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tjboyy)
    are there any predictions of what is likely to come up this year??
    Haven't had a good look yet. I'll clobber together a list of what I think next week.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had a good look yet. I'll clobber together a list of what I think next week.
    Do you have any predictions for the AS spreadsheet Questions ? :3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.