Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you go for drunk food in your city? Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    When I was studying in Nottingham, it was all about Trent Kebabs and Chunky Chicken. Whenever I visited my mates in Bristol, we'd hit up Jason's Donner Van and Buddies is my last stop whenever I'm boozy in Brighton.

So what's your local munchies hot stop and what's your go to order? (excluding McDonald's, Burger King etc)

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Other than the typical McDonalds etc, in Glasgow you go to Bistro
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ayr - Marco's chippy. For £1 you can get a small box of chips with either onion rings, battered pizza, one battered sausage or black pudding. Its really filling and I have a box of chips and onion rings from there right now

If you can afford to splash out and want to share with your friend's then a munchy box is the best thing - drunk or sober :teehee: they are about a tenner and many Indian takeaways do their own version of a munchy box but it usually contains donner meat, chips and cheese, onion rings, chicken and veg pakora, salad etc. Its amazing :love:Name:  qwdeqmw.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  151.3 KB
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats a kebab

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.