(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I've got 17 copusis, ranging from ages 15 - 47
    That's quite an achievement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    That's quite an achievement.
    It is really.

ReputationRep:
    i have 30 cousins... :eek: (paternal grandparents had 9 kids) between the ages of 4-28

(Original post by pinkfairy)
    What's the longest you've been away from UKL?
    The first 15 years of my life.

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks in June/July when the computer broke.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure. 1 week, or a couple of weeks or something. Whenever I leave on holiday, the harry potter thread somehow always gets shut or something. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    1 week, then 1 one week again :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Not sure. 1 week, or a couple of weeks or something. Whenever I leave on holiday, the harry potter thread somehow always gets shut or something. :confused:
    Heh, true. 'Tis a curse to be sure but you can go away and not worry- it always tends to work its way back!

-As for the thread-
    I've been pretty damned distant for a good few months now, with the occassional 'popping on for a quick look' here and there...need to get back into the flow of things.

And on the opposite of going away - I just saw a post by Mr White! Has the fabled cynic returned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Heh, true. 'Tis a curse to be sure but you can go away and not worry- it always tends to work its way back!

-As for the thread-
    I've been pretty damned distant for a good few months now, with the occassional 'popping on for a quick look' here and there...need to get back into the flow of things.

And on the opposite of going away - I just saw a post by Mr White! Has the fabled cynic returned?
    I think he is around from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

-As for the thread-

It appears that he now gets on at least every few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    It appears that he now gets on at least every few days.
    Ah right, fair enough. It was some time ago he 'left' and I hadn't seen him on since that I recall so I was wondering.

ReputationRep:
    jun 20th to july 29th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Left for 3 weeks, then came back for 10 days or so, then left for nearly 7 weeks.
    And boring times those were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Were they?
    You should have seen how many posts there were spouting people's theories about how it was boring because you were gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    2 mins
    Woah!!! How long! The longest I've been away from UKL... 2 or 3 months I think.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I go somewhere that isnt my home. So I cant reember, a week, a week and a few days?

ReputationRep:
    I've left UKL for about 3 weeks before, but I don't post very often so I don't feel the need to take long breaks from the site.

ReputationRep:
    Aside from the obvious first 17 years of my life, probably a few months.

ReputationRep:
    about 3 weeks when i first started

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.