Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you saw this book cover in the store??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    would you pick it up? Does it interest you? I designed it btw, just interested aha

http://tiny.cc/m59liy

ReputationRep:
    I would. Very good.

ReputationRep:
    It looks really neat!! But the 'ST' in 'LOST' look a little bit lost in the person's neck. I like the border idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saharan_skies)
    It looks really neat!! But the 'ST' in 'LOST' look a little bit lost in the person's neck. I like the border idea.
    omg thanks, for the tip also ) !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giella)
    I would. Very good.
    Yay, thanks ) !!

ReputationRep:
    Bump )

ReputationRep:
    The Eren DeSilva quote at the bottom doesn't make much sense. Just based on that, I'd probably leave it alone.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I second the person who does not really like how LOST is written (LO on a row, ST on the other).

The cover is not bad at all. (I assume you are also the writer of the book? If so, could you please give us a synopsis, if you do not mind? ) I myself may or may not pick it up since it does not seem to be my type of book, but this has nothing to do with the cover, so it is fine.

I find the concept of the cover quite interesting and fitting for the title.

My only other criticism would be that its colour palette seems a bit 'faded'.

On a side note, what is meant by 'twist mystery'? Is that a grammatical error or something I do not know about? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I second the person who does not really like how LOST is written (LO on a row, ST on the other).

The cover is not bad at all. (I assume you are also the writer of the book? If so, could you please give us a synopsis, if you do not mind? ) I myself may or may not pick it up since it does not seem to be my type of book, but this has nothing to do with the cover, so it is fine.

I find the concept of the cover quite interesting and fitting for the title.

My only other criticism would be that its colour palette seems a bit 'faded'.

On a side note, what is meant by 'twist mystery'? Is that a grammatical error or something I do not know about? :confused:
    Haha thanks for the feedback Basically the author & the reviewer all are names i made up, they don't exist. I just designed the cover to mimic a real book cover- i wanted to see if it looked cool. The reason is some clients want me to design book covers for them & i will be designing more books (hopefully if they like it)in the future aha . Yeh the colour palatte is like greyish idk and yeh "twist mystery" is probs a grammaticall error XD

The beauty of this is, when you look at the cover you can imagine your own synopsis or "twist mystery" (lol) , because i haven't really got one

ReputationRep:
    It seems interesting, however, the title "Lost" is a little difficult to see. It might be a good idea to have the text coloured to stand out, or something to make it clearer.

Otherwise, I think it's simplistic design is pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    The Eren DeSilva quote at the bottom doesn't make much sense. Just based on that, I'd probably leave it alone.
    lol XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Writer_Refresh)
    It seems interesting, however, the title "Lost" is a little difficult to see. It might be a good idea to have the text coloured to stand out, or something to make it clearer.

Otherwise, I think it's simplistic design is pretty good.
    Yay thanks )!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.