Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather be bullied or be a bully? Watch

• View Poll Results: Rather be bullied or a bully?
    Bully
    52.50%
    Bullied
    47.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Definitely the bully.

Attachment 612762
    Love that game so much. Have it on Ps2 (Well that one was my brothers) then because I saw him playing it I bought it on Wii then on 360. Was one of my favourite games as a kid, still love it now.

ReputationRep:
    The bully obviously, easy choice. I might feel guilty after but rather that than suffer the effects that being bullied can have.

ReputationRep:
    I've been bullied and turned out stronger as a result
    I'm actually grateful to have been bullied as weird as it sounds... even though it was a truly crap part of my childhood
    Haven't got it in me to bully others

ReputationRep:
    Noooooo guys wait! bullies are just weak people who show try to show off or licky lick for respect, authority, approval, they always arse lick anyone whose got more than them, and if they try to bully someone who can give it back they soon cower down and run the other way. which is why they only do it when people they are trying to impress are watching.

Yes bullying and the respect and authority you will get through it will impress some people (other people with licky lick mentality) but genuine people can see straight through it.

HOWEVER, Never, ever, become a victim. If someone tries to bully use whatever means necessary to stop them. And you don't have to do it on their terms. You don't deserve to let someone show off at your expense.

e.g. if they want to fight just to humiliate you in front of everyone, because they know you can't beat them theres nothing wrong with using a weapon or surprise attacking them.

The only time bullying is good is when you are doing it to a bully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jane matthews)
    Noooooo guys wait! bullies are just weak people who show try to show off or licky lick for respect, authority, approval, they always arse lick anyone whose got more than them, and if they try to bully someone who can give it back they soon cower down and run the other way. which is why they only do it when people they are trying to impress are watching.

Yes bullying and the respect and authority you will get through it will impress some people (other people with licky lick mentality) but genuine people can see straight through it.

HOWEVER, Never, ever, become a victim. If someone tries to bully use whatever means necessary to stop them. And you don't have to do it on their terms. You don't deserve to let someone show off at your expense.

e.g. if they want to fight just to humiliate you in front of everyone, because they know you can't beat them theres nothing wrong with using a weapon or surprise attacking them.

The only time bullying is good is when you are doing it to a bully
    Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.