Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a level politics next year I just wanted to ask if it is really hard or really easy
    Incase your wondering I'm also taking business and maths
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily no. The content is very easy if you're interested in politics and enjoy it. However, the exam technique does take time to master.

ReputationRep:
    Its not that difficult if u ejoy it. First year is relitelvly easy but you will need to be able to revise as it is very context and facutially based, examined on essays.
    The second year is very similar but personally a lot more enjoyable; especially the ideologues section.
    Message me if you have any questions I will try and help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.