Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can procrastination be managed through mindfulness and planning techniques? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Calling all students 18+!

Will you please help me with my 3rd year dissertation? I need to get as many people as possible to complete my study. It is an investigation into a method that could be used to manage procrastination, which may be beneficial for you through your studies!

There are three questionnaires, with 7 days in between each one.

Q1: demographic questions, and questions about your procrastination tendencies (20-30 mins).
    Q2: questions about procrastination over the last 7 days, and a method you could use to help manage your procrastination (30 mins).
    Q3: questions about your procrastination over the last 7 days (5-10 mins).

Participation is voluntary, and you can withdraw at any time within one month of finishing the last questionnaire.

I would really appreciate your participation, thank you!

The first questionnaire: https://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/...YuiJF3xz0uzODP

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.