Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey guys,

Hoping to apply to the course above for September 2017.

Confused though as the online portal says january 2017, but when I emailed asking when to apply the answer I got was confusing and suggested I should apply ASAP otherwise it might close. Wasn't sure if they meant that I should apply using that portal now for September even with wrong date, or they didn't realise I meant September 2017??

Has anyone else tried?
    Has Teeside's term already started?
    Should I apply anyway and hope that if I got the wrong term they'll just transfer my application for later on?

Cheers!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb293)
    Hey guys,

Confused though as the online portal says january 2017, but when I emailed asking when to apply the answer I got was confusing and suggested I should apply ASAP otherwise it might close. Wasn't sure if they meant that I should apply using that portal now for September even with wrong date, or they didn't realise I meant September 2017??

Has anyone else tried?
    Should I apply anyway and hope that if I got the wrong term they'll just transfer my application for later on?

Cheers!
    Hello

This course has a January start date. This means that the course has already started (and has been running for about a week now).

There are still a couple of places available on the course but the course will close for applications soon so that late starters don't miss too much content.

If you're interested in starting immediately I'd recommend that you get your application in as soon as possible. You can call the admissions team on 01642 384110 if you need any advice (this number is open during standard weekday office hours).

If you're interested in applying for the next cycle this will be January 2018. Applications will open for this intake next month.

Get back in touch if you need anything.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb293)
    Hey guys,

Has anyone else tried?

Cheers!
    The interview format is the same as the BSc.
    Not a friendly university, maybe you can let us know if you get in and prove me wrong.

INTERVIEW

If we come for tea what would u make for us and why.
    Talk about delicious food!!

How do u handle dispute/disagreement.

Example of a team work.

Tell us about your self.

Why Teeside?

What personal qualities do u have and how do we know that you will be a good diagnostic radiographer.

Which part of UK would you get rid of and why??.

If you haven't got a place you can send an application.

Fees are are 5k year
    Living cost is 4-5k for 1 year.
    2 years around 20k.
    Wish you all the best.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.