?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
A level stress is getting too much. I can't keep up I'm so tired
Nulliverse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Awww, hang in there, you need to remember that you're not going to be doing your A-levels forever so it's only temporary stress, you can also relieve stress by doing stuff like meditating, taking a relaxing shower, listening to some relaxing music, taking a break now and again. Remember it's quality over quantity, don't over work yourself, more isn't always better
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by student004)
Sleep. An early night is better than staying up late trying to revise/work
99coldplayer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by student004)
I understand this on so many levels I'm struggling immensely and despite sleeping loads due to being incredibly tired, the stress is just making me even more tired...
I was quite healthy before but since its really kicked in I've been catching colds and having plenty of problems body wise too.
I hope you feel better soon - no one deserves to feel this rubbish on a daily basis
rosie.mn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I feel pretty rubbish too. I've ramped up my revision and it's just tiring me out. I work so hard and sometimes I feel like my stress gets in the way, then I feel like a failure. The most important thing is to ensure at least 7 hours sleep a night, and at least an hour to your self. Don't add any pressures, and focus on an end goal rather than setting too many revision sessions for yourself. It's best to say 'I want to complete this' than 'I want to spend an hour on this'. It'll be okay!
student004
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by rosie.mn)
I feel pretty rubbish too. I've ramped up my revision and it's just tiring me out. I work so hard and sometimes I feel like my stress gets in the way, then I feel like a failure. The most important thing is to ensure at least 7 hours sleep a night, and at least an hour to your self. Don't add any pressures, and focus on an end goal rather than setting too many revision sessions for yourself. It's best to say 'I want to complete this' than 'I want to spend an hour on this'. It'll be okay!
Thank you for the advice I am trying to do that I hope it works because the past few days I haven't even been getting enough sleep so I feel sick.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (346)
55.63%
I don't have everything I need (276)
44.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed