Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Period Sex Dilemma - Advice needed! Watch

I'm meeting up with a guy I really like on Saturday. We've met a few times before, get on really well and always end up sleeping together so I was really looking forward to seeing him and having some fun!

I have taken 3 packs of my pill to try and get me to Saturday without being on my period, but i am starting to bleed. I am still taking my pill now, but i am bleeding slightly as my period is due on Monday and I have never taken my pill (Gederal) for this long before so my body is not used to it.

I'm kinda worried he might freak out if he realises I am bleeding and even if he doesn't, it would make me feel a lot more confident to know I am not bleeding for just this one day on Saturday.

Does anyone have any solutions to stop period/bleeding/spotting for one day? Can I take 2 of my contraceptive pills in a row and this work?

Basically any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    for pity sake damaging your body for sex just wait a week or put a towel down and have a shower afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Prsom-

Stop taking the pill if you're not supposed to take it for this long. Any pill which alters your cycle ends up messing it up for a while. Period sex is common and perfectly fine. Use a condom and protect the mattress

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend taking two pills. It wont stop your period but will probably induce it more because there's a hormonal imbalance.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't take any pills other than at the recommended dose... Either:
    - Wear a tampon and discreetly remove it beforehand, put a towel down, and shower afterwards
    - Let him know, I'm sure he'll understand a natural bodily function and then he can decide

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.