Turn on thread page Beta

Period Sex Dilemma - Advice needed! watch

Announcements

I'm meeting up with a guy I really like on Saturday. We've met a few times before, get on really well and always end up sleeping together so I was really looking forward to seeing him and having some fun!

I have taken 3 packs of my pill to try and get me to Saturday without being on my period, but i am starting to bleed. I am still taking my pill now, but i am bleeding slightly as my period is due on Monday and I have never taken my pill (Gederal) for this long before so my body is not used to it.

I'm kinda worried he might freak out if he realises I am bleeding and even if he doesn't, it would make me feel a lot more confident to know I am not bleeding for just this one day on Saturday.

Does anyone have any solutions to stop period/bleeding/spotting for one day? Can I take 2 of my contraceptive pills in a row and this work?

Basically any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    for pity sake damaging your body for sex just wait a week or put a towel down and have a shower afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Prsom-

Stop taking the pill if you're not supposed to take it for this long. Any pill which alters your cycle ends up messing it up for a while. Period sex is common and perfectly fine. Use a condom and protect the mattress

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend taking two pills. It wont stop your period but will probably induce it more because there's a hormonal imbalance.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't take any pills other than at the recommended dose... Either:
    - Wear a tampon and discreetly remove it beforehand, put a towel down, and shower afterwards
    - Let him know, I'm sure he'll understand a natural bodily function and then he can decide

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.