The Student Room Group

dropping a subject

Hi im in a bit of a bad situation as im in year ten and am doing the new IGCSE'S. I am studying many subjects and i do Spanish. I needed to know if there is any way in which i could drop Spanish and do a different subject such as music. Also i felt this would help me focus on science (triple) as i would prefer to be aiming for a's in all. I need to know if this is worth it as i am guaranteeing you i have no future in any language (apart from English) as i am complete garbage at them.. if i were to carry on doing Spanish i feel all i would be doing is revising for it when i could be getting high grades in most of my other subjects because i would have more time to focus on them????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
really depends on your school, it's probably too late to change to music and dropping it just depends on whether your school will let you or not. talk to the relevant teacher about possibly dropping it and see what they say.

Quick Reply

Latest