Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the middle of a Access course for nursing and I've received an interview for one of my 2 choices!

I'm so nervous, does anybody have any tips on the type of questions they'd ask so i'm prepared? or how the tests are and what they normally do on the day?

Anything would help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mon213)
    I'm in the middle of a Access course for nursing and I've received an interview for one of my 2 choices!

I'm so nervous, does anybody have any tips on the type of questions they'd ask so i'm prepared? or how the tests are and what they normally do on the day?

Anything would help!
    Have a look at this thread.
    There are also numerous threads on here.
    And if you have a quick Google for student nurse interviews and MMI's in Google and YouTube these should give you an idea.
    People can't give you the exact questions etc but make sure you're in tune with what's going on in healthcare at the minute and why you applied for the branch you did.
    Good luck!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...ing-interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.