Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's people's opinions of guys who have never had a relationship at 24 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And are still virgins

ReputationRep:
    Who is concerned with matters of the flesh? Only a fool.

ReputationRep:
    Would depend on the person and why they are a virgin, they could be religious, asexual or just plain unlucky and are waiting for something good. Doesn't mean they're creeps/undesirable/ugly/not confident etc.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that theres a "social norm" that people shouldnt be a virgin at a certain age. You shouldnt let peoples opinion bother you

ReputationRep:
    I'd assume you are just quiet and shy

ReputationRep:
    Why should you care about what others think? It's not really any of their business
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Me next year... *sigh*

(Original post by Matty2993)
    And are still virgins

sleepysnooze had a good post in your other thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...&postcount=116

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matty2993)
    And are still virgins
    Means fack all to me mate! They are human the same way you and I are human. Am 23 and counting, and I have never had a relationship and a virgin. Sometimes it can be a good thing but I know what I want in my life at least now. An interesting job and a better perspective of the world is what I want now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    I'd assume you are just quiet and shy
    So what about people like me who are confident and willing to speak to guys and especially girls? There are a few cute girls at my workplace and I speak to them and I never had any relationship and am virgin. I think people may be in a position like this for all sorts of reasons INCLUDING being quiet and shy. I never made a real effort when I was younger and just wanted a good degree and job - that was my goal anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I hate that theres a "social norm" that people shouldnt be a virgin at a certain age. You shouldnt let peoples opinion bother you
    +1 REP

I strongly sincerely agree! Don't think age should be a factor for anything in life really especially relationships

ReputationRep:
    As a kissless,hugless 24 year old virgin that will never be loved by anyone this thread has finally driven me to the brink.

Good bye cruel world!

28 and a virgin girl.

Never been interested in sleeping with anyone just for just.

No sex till the altar is my mantle.

And yes, I am a born again Christian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Me next year... *sigh*
    really you're 23?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all unusual and probably a significant percentage of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Me next year... *sigh*
    Snap!

ReputationRep:
    who cares

ReputationRep:
    Don't care. Their choice.

Please stop stressing over it and learn how to not give a **** what the rest of the world may think about you

ReputationRep:
    it makes me sad that they are probably feeling quite lonely

ReputationRep:
    I was a virgin until I was 24. Your time will come, once you lose it you realise it wasn't a big deal after all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.