The Student Room Group

What's people's opinions of guys who have never had a relationship at 24

And are still virgins

Scroll to see replies

Who is concerned with matters of the flesh? Only a fool.
(edited 7 years ago)
Would depend on the person and why they are a virgin, they could be religious, asexual or just plain unlucky and are waiting for something good. Doesn't mean they're creeps/undesirable/ugly/not confident etc.
I hate that theres a "social norm" that people shouldnt be a virgin at a certain age. You shouldnt let peoples opinion bother you
I'd assume you are just quiet and shy
Why should you care about what others think? It's not really any of their business
Reply 6
Me next year... *sigh*
Original post by Matty2993
And are still virgins

@sleepysnooze had a good post in your other thread.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=69666306&postcount=116
Original post by Matty2993
And are still virgins

Means fack all to me mate! They are human the same way you and I are human. Am 23 and counting, and I have never had a relationship and a virgin. Sometimes it can be a good thing but I know what I want in my life at least now. An interesting job and a better perspective of the world is what I want now
Original post by 1010marina
I'd assume you are just quiet and shy

So what about people like me who are confident and willing to speak to guys and especially girls? There are a few cute girls at my workplace and I speak to them and I never had any relationship and am virgin. I think people may be in a position like this for all sorts of reasons INCLUDING being quiet and shy. I never made a real effort when I was younger and just wanted a good degree and job - that was my goal anyways
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I hate that theres a "social norm" that people shouldnt be a virgin at a certain age. You shouldnt let peoples opinion bother you

+1 REP

I strongly sincerely agree! Don't think age should be a factor for anything in life really especially relationships
Reply 11
As a kissless,hugless 24 year old virgin that will never be loved by anyone this thread has finally driven me to the brink.

Good bye cruel world!
28 and a virgin girl.

Never been interested in sleeping with anyone just for just.

No sex till the altar is my mantle.

And yes, I am a born again Christian.
Original post by UWS
Me next year... *sigh*

really you're 23?
Not at all unusual and probably a significant percentage of people.
Original post by UWS
Me next year... *sigh*

Snap!
who cares
Reply 17
Don't care. Their choice.

Please stop stressing over it and learn how to not give a **** what the rest of the world may think about you
it makes me sad that they are probably feeling quite lonely
I was a virgin until I was 24. Your time will come, once you lose it you realise it wasn't a big deal after all.

Quick Reply

Latest