Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an apointment to get my teeth power bleached next week, after talking to a few dental consultants, they generally say it is safe, but one just told my parents that after around 2 years your teeth become much weaker, and its long term consquences are disastarous,

have any of you ever done it? if so what were the results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    I have an apointment to get my teeth power bleached next week, after talking to a few dental consultants, they generally say it is safe, but one just told my parents that after around 2 years your teeth become much weaker, and its long term consquences are disastarous,

why dont you get that colgate stuff you put on your teeth for like 15 minutes...or get pearl whites- that tooth paste...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    why dont you get that colgate stuff you put on your teeth for like 15 minutes...or get pearl whites- that tooth paste...
    this toothpaste idea for just 15mins sounds much more appealing that power-bleaching... and its not like it takes a lot of effort and costs a lot of money either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)

You might end up looking like Ross from Friends when he got his teeth done and the glowed in the dark.

Go for it.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.