Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

should i take my almost boyfriend back? Watch

ReputationRep:
    should I talk my almost boyfriend back after he cheated on me just as we was going to get together, however to get my attention he still likes all my pictures on Instagram and sometimes texts me. to still show that he is always going to be there
    I do like him but he is known to be a player I dont know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    So he's cheated on you and multiple people and you're still considering being with him? Sorry, but are you mental?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What? If he's your 'almost' boyfriend then he's not your boyfriend at all so how could he have cheated on you lol
    • Political Ambassador

Just because he gives you some likes and texts you once in a while, you're going to take a cheater back? Girl, you have some issues.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by UWS)
    What? If he's your 'almost' boyfriend then he's not your boyfriend at all so how could he have cheated on you lol
    LMFAO..

ReputationRep:
    I mean as though we was about to get togheter then I found out he had been more or less cheating on me because we had been together mostly
    everyday sooooooo....

ReputationRep:
    You obviously deserve better. If he can't jave the decency to not cheat then it's only going to get worse ...
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by jhtm123)
    should I talk my almost boyfriend back after he cheated on me just as we was going to get together, however to get my attention he still likes all my pictures on Instagram and sometimes texts me. to still show that he is always going to be there
    I do like him but he is known to be a player I dont know what to do.
    How are you taking back someone you were never with? How can he have cheated on you if you werent in a relationship?

The answer is no.

ReputationRep:
    snm
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    How are you taking back someone you were never with? How can he have cheated on you if you werent in a relationship?

The answer is no.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.