Turn on thread page Beta

Just found a report from primary school... watch

ReputationRep:
    So I was snooping through my dads office and came across this folder, it had my school report from year 3, 2007! I read it and started laughing then I got to the comments and I almost cried... sounds stupid but all these great things just came back to me, it mentioned this art class we had and I painted this picture about the tudors and I still remember it, bluffing about what the colours showed haha. Then my teacher went on to talk about my humour and how I always made her and my class mates laugh and was friends with everyone in my class and knew how to be a great friend (not to brag )... it was nice. It reminded me of some great times. Anyone had a similar experience or want to find an old report of theirs? I think it's great... it reminds you who you are and what you've achieved. I would go back and do it all again if I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Well...

What
    does
    it
    say?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Knowing TSR, I am half expecting you to ask whether it will affect your university prospects lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicnine)
    Well...

What
    does
    it
    say?
    I deleted it after no one replied… just re added it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.