Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Flirting with two girls ? Watch

I was talking to two girls and one of them I actually liked her the other was flirty too, however im not wanting to mess around and if I do talk to someone i'll talk normally to see if it would ie dates and relationships.

Now when I was talking to both of them, I was flirting with both of them via text but I just felt bad on the girl who I liked, fair enough where not in a relationship but still. The other was actually flirting with me I didnt text her.

But I just felt a little bad, plus the two girls know each other so I didnt want them talking about me.

Does anyone feel that ?

ReputationRep:
    I can understand how you'd feel a little guilty and I think I would too. All the same, there's no way either of them could expect you to be exclusive at this stage.

ReputationRep:
    Are you the only guy they're talking to? Maybe. Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    And you think that you're the only guy they're talking to? They've both probably got other guys they flirt with too bro.

You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket
    • Political Ambassador

It's your conscience telling you not to be a playeeeeeeeeeer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tuchaynz)
    And you think that you're the only guy they're talking to? They've both probably got other guys they flirt with too bro.

Sound advice right there. Both financially and romantically. Isn't it all the same anyway?

#deep

(Original post by tuchaynz)

Maybe the only guy their flirting with. The first one is shy and doesnt really talk much. The other one is flirty but it looks bad on the first girl.

ReputationRep:
    Just focus on one, it might get pretty ugly if they know each other and you're flirting with both of them .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe the only guy their flirting with. The first one is shy and doesnt really talk much. The other one is flirty but it looks bad on the first girl.
    Well then talk to both of them and find out what they're like, and which one you connect with the most.

ReputationRep:
    You have something that pickup artists call "oneitis"

The question is: why aren't you flirting with 3 girls.... or 4? lol

(Original post by Supernova91)
    Just focus on one, it might get pretty ugly if they know each other and you're flirting with both of them .
    I was focusing on one the first one the other was texting me. But ive moved on . Just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.

Lol they do know each other more now, if they do say something i'll just find it funny.

ReputationRep:
    Well if they both talk... they could talk about you but you shouldn't feel guilty as you don't have any loyalties yet. But make sure you decide soon, you don't want them both thinking your flirting with both and losing both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina190)
    Well if they both talk... they could talk about you but you shouldn't feel guilty as you don't have any loyalties yet. But make sure you decide soon, you don't want them both thinking your flirting with both and losing both.
    Like I said it's not going to happend with either, my interest was the first girl now I'm moving on its not going to happen.

What could they say really, I don't think it'll cause problems, they were flirting too.

I'm op

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Like I said it's not going to happend with either, my interest was the first girl now I'm moving on its not going to happen.

What could they say really, I don't think it'll cause problems, they were flirting too.

I'm op

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well if you don't think anything s going to happen with either. Then there's not really s issue or you to be worried about something.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you don't think anything s going to happen with either. Then there's not really s issue or you to be worried about something.
    Like I said I was mainly asking about before, like I felt a bit bad flirting with two. One may think I'm messing around or disloyal but I'm not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like I said I was mainly asking about before, like I felt a bit bad flirting with two. One may think I'm messing around or disloyal but I'm not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol well I guess you feeling bad means you don't wanna hurt either but make sure u don't get situations lile that again. And yeah your not didloyal or anything because your not with either. The amount of guys I know that flirt with quite a few girls not realising we all talk and tell eachother is actually funny as we all play along😂,

ReputationRep:
    lol well I guess you feeling bad means you don't wanna hurt either but make sure u don't get situations lile that again. And yeah your not didloyal or anything because your not with either. The amount of guys I know that flirt with quite a few girls not realising we all talk and tell eachother is actually funny as we all play along😂,
    I actually chose to talk to the first girl the other was mainly talking to me. I know what you mean though. I dont like situations like that its awkwards. I know exactly what you mean when you say girls tell each other everything, ive had a lot of girl mates at uni lol.

ReputationRep:
    Player! Well you got two arms.

No serious now. Well I think you have 4 options. 1 - Stop flirting and do nothing. 2 - Keep on doing what you are doing but prepare for the mess it can lead you in and possibly having two girls hating you. 3 - Stop flirting with the girl you like and flirt with the other one. 4 - Flirt with the girl you like and stopping flirting with the girl who is flirting with you.

Personally I do option 4 because if you like her then it shows you got something for her, so it might lead to wonderful things. The other flirty girl might just be one of those girls who flirts with every guy just to see where it goes, so she might not want to date, just to flirt, and move on.

But hey, what do I know.

ReputationRep:
    I actually chose to talk to the first girl the other was mainly talking to me. I know what you mean though. I dont like situations like that its awkwards. I know exactly what you mean when you say girls tell each other everything, ive had a lot of girl mates at uni lol.
    Haha yeah so who knows maybe they both know you speak to both and they don't want anything either so in that case you have nothing bad to feel about... do you know if they speak ?

ReputationRep:
    Just because you are flirting with someone doesn't necessarily mean you like them. Some people like to flirt to make conversation and some people may come across as flirting but it's just their personality.
    So no don't feel bad, just make your move on the girl you do like.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.