Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a master at relationship advice AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    What is the meaning of life?
    YOU are. You give your life meaning and value.

(Original post by Supernova91)
    What experiences make you a master ?
    This isn't an interview, if you do not wish to seek my advice feel free to ignore it.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    YOU are. You give your life meaning and value.
    That's deep
    Thank you god :emo:

ReputationRep:

This isn't an interview, if you do not wish to seek my advice feel free to ignore it.
    Ok then, where the **** is my boyfriend ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    Ok then, where the **** is my boyfriend ?
    Well first of all, does he exist, and if so why does he not have a mobile phone?

If not, perhaps your magical man has yet to come into your life as you have put up barriers to it. Maybe you interview every guy in your life and they come up short because they have other things to offer you overlook.

ReputationRep:
    Well first of all, does he exist, and if so why does he not have a mobile phone?

If not, perhaps your magical man has yet to come into your life as you have put up barriers to it. Maybe you interview every guy in your life and they come up short because they have other things to offer you overlook.
    :laugh: you're good !

ReputationRep:
    Ask away, even if you're gay.
    *spanks your arse*

ReputationRep:
    Why does this guy keep flirting in front of me...does he want to catch these hands cuz i like him💃.
    • Political Ambassador

What makes you feel most loved? And what does love look like to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josyb)
    Why does this guy keep flirting in front of me...does he want to catch these hands cuz i like him💃.
    He wants to make you jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    What makes you feel most loved? And what does love look like to you?
    My cat. He doesn't like people very much, but he has great trust in me. To be trusted is a higher compliment than being loved. A good relationship is built on protection, warmth and play.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these posts :rofl:

What is your advice to people out there (definitely not me) on how to pick up girls without getting Slapped, The Face of Disgust, Or Ran away from ?

Oh how to approach someone as well if you're shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Some of these posts :rofl:

What is your advice to people out there (definitely not me) on how to pick up girls without getting Slapped, The Face of Disgust, Or Ran away from ?

Oh how to approach someone as well if you're shy
    Hi, need sleep. You're the last one tonight.

The thing with girls is they're all a bit different, some of them are downright crazy and will slap you over anything, some of them like being slapped (in a certain context). I think the best approach for most is to start out quite polite and direct, tell her you like her, gently flirt, and then hit her hard after the ice has broken, don't think you can't approach a girl in a group as well, her friends might like you!

It's difficult to approach someone if you're shy but really you have no choice, if you want to get to know someone you have to swallow your pride and go for it, start with people you don't know very well. Go hit some bar or something with a friend and just have a bit of fun. If you get rejected so what? You'll probably never see her ever again. And then move closer to home.

Advice for encouraging someone who has a crush on you to approach you??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.