Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    Nothing serious. It's just I tell everyone I go to Oxford but I just live here.
    Mate I'm going to Newcastle

Everyone knows that beats Oxbridge by miles tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sawniku)
    We don't cope. We just have to deal with the fact that we'll never get girls in our lifetime. I'm 19, I've never had a girlfriend and it honestly makes me angry, but what can I do? Society always favours females.
    "Society always favours females"... what world do you live in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey shot in the dark here but have you ever tried dating guys? We gentlefolk are pretty decent in small quantities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)

I actually have a friend who goes to Newcastle and it's good most of the time, he just has to avoid getting stabbed every now and then.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Dude... the feels. Don't invoke 'em .
    I don't really feel anything anymore, I can write about it but physically it's all just been beaten out of me.

At least i've got a job/career path that's going somewhere, some people don't even have that.

ReputationRep:
    I actually have a friend who goes to Newcastle and it's good most of the time, he just has to avoid getting stabbed every now and then.
    well ****
    So I'll just stay in my room yeah

ReputationRep:
    Nothing serious. It's just I tell everyone I go to Oxford but I just live here.
    FFS :rofl:
    Yeer basically made for each other. In fairness, both wanabe Oxbridge students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I just spend as much time possible at work so I don't have to come home and have time alone with my thoughts. I know it's not ideal and I really hate being so isolated but given my age I can't see anything ever changing, so at least if i'm working i'm distracted and earning money.

I've just learnt to avoid mirrors and photos so I don't have to see myself.
    Omg reading that broke my heart
    i'll help you out if you're trynna get on the dating scene

ReputationRep:

Yo Newcastle sucks bro. I live here, we're all broke and drunk as hell.

It's good if you wanna fight chavs tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccermom39)
    Isn't that how everyone picks their unis?

ReputationRep:
    Yo Newcastle sucks bro. I live here, we're all broke and drunk as hell.

Wait being drunk is a bad thing?

(Original post by sr90)
    I don't really feel anything anymore, I can write about it but physically it's all just been beaten out of me.

At least i've got a job/career path that's going somewhere, some people don't even have that.
    I am similar in that I have a good career, despite being "forever alone", but I think it's all a bit crap without a partner.

At school etc, you're always told to get a good career etc. But I think a good partner is much more important for life happiness.

All I do after work (I'm a doctor) is sit around on my room on youtube. A pathetic existence, which will only get more and more embarrassing as I get older.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that how everyone picks their unis?
    These two chavs were having (or about to) a fight on a metro about 6 minutes away from my house which was recorded and is quite popular on fb.

I bet that'll sway you towards us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am similar in that I have a good career, despite being "forever alone", but I think it's all a bit crap without a partner.

At school etc, you're always told to get a good career etc. But I think a good partner is much more important for life happiness.

All I do after work (I'm a doctor) is sit around on my room on youtube. A pathetic existence, which will only get more and more embarrassing as I get older.
    Doc needs to be a bit more patient, fix some broken hearts yeah

ReputationRep:
    Wait being drunk is a bad thing?
    If people couldn't get drunk then how on earth am i supposed to seem attractive to others? Ofc it's not a bad thing!

How do ugly & short guys cope would be a better question

ReputationRep:
    If people couldn't get drunk then how on earth am i supposed to seem attractive to others? Ofc it's not a bad thing!
    I am sure you're beautiful
    They probably need alcohol for liquid courage

You are literally me when i'm ten years older.
    Can we be friends?

You are literally me when i'm ten years older.
    Can we be friends?
    Nah cos when you're 10 years older, you'll probably have found a partner, but I'll still be single. :p:

ReputationRep:
    well ****
    So I'll just stay in my room yeah
    Just don't hit on the wrong person and you should leave with only like one broken leg.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.