Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a maths and English test this week Saturday at Middlesex for adult nursing. I suck at maths a lot. Anyone know what the test is like ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kate!
    I've got mine next week, when you've had yours can you let me know how you found it please
    Any insight would be brilliant
    Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey had mine yesterday. Honestly don't worry there simply and take a sciencecific calculator it helps a lot. There was 40 maths questions. Revise percentages a lot there was a lot and drug stuff. And English is was easy only two questions. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea I found it okay to be honest . Don't panic You will be fine and you meet new people and maths is multiple choice xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateVincentx)
    Hey had mine yesterday. Honestly don't worry there simply and take a sciencecific calculator it helps a lot. There was 40 maths questions. Revise percentages a lot there was a lot and drug stuff. And English is was easy only two questions. Xx
    Hi, please can you give me a hint on what to expect. What was the question? I have a test coming up and I am so nervous. Please help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmike)
    Hi, please can you give me a hint on what to expect. What was the question? I have a test coming up and I am so nervous. Please help.
    The test comes in a booklet, multiple choice questions on fractions, percentages, ratio, drug question and normal basic stuff with two English questions.

ReputationRep:
    The test comes in a booklet, multiple choice questions on fractions, percentages, ratio, drug question and normal basic stuff with two English questions.
    Thanks for your swift reply. Please give me a hint on essay topic. Please

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea I found it okay to be honest . Don't panic You will be fine and you meet new people and maths is multiple choice xxx
    Hi, how was your test? What was the essay question? Any hint would be highly appreciated. My test is coming up and l'm so nervous. Please help

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a maths and English test this week Saturday at Middlesex for adult nursing. I suck at maths a lot. Anyone know what the test is like ?
    Hi, how was your test? What was the essay question? Any hint would be highly appreciated. My test is coming up and l'm so nervous. Please help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmike)
    There really not much more I can tell you other than what I've said really. And your given two English questions but pick one of them and write about it. The pass mark 30 as there 40 questions and take a calculator

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help

ReputationRep:
    KateVincentx Any joy with Middlesex?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to the nursing interview at middlesex, if so could you please help me out with the questions they asked. I have my interview next week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.