KateVincentx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, I have a maths and English test this week Saturday at Middlesex for adult nursing. I suck at maths a lot. Anyone know what the test is like ?
Dannie0
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Kate!
I've got mine next week, when you've had yours can you let me know how you found it please
Any insight would be brilliant
Thank you xx
KateVincentx
Rep:
?
Hey had mine yesterday. Honestly don't worry there simply and take a sciencecific calculator it helps a lot. There was 40 maths questions. Revise percentages a lot there was a lot and drug stuff. And English is was easy only two questions. Xx
KateVincentx
Rep:
?
Oh yea I found it okay to be honest . Don't panic You will be fine and you meet new people and maths is multiple choice xxx
Starmike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KateVincentx)
Hey had mine yesterday. Honestly don't worry there simply and take a sciencecific calculator it helps a lot. There was 40 maths questions. Revise percentages a lot there was a lot and drug stuff. And English is was easy only two questions. Xx
Hi, please can you give me a hint on what to expect. What was the question? I have a test coming up and I am so nervous. Please help.
KateVincentx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starmike)
Hi, please can you give me a hint on what to expect. What was the question? I have a test coming up and I am so nervous. Please help.
The test comes in a booklet, multiple choice questions on fractions, percentages, ratio, drug question and normal basic stuff with two English questions.
Starmike
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The test comes in a booklet, multiple choice questions on fractions, percentages, ratio, drug question and normal basic stuff with two English questions.
Thanks for your swift reply. Please give me a hint on essay topic. Please
Starmike
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh yea I found it okay to be honest . Don't panic You will be fine and you meet new people and maths is multiple choice xxx
Hi, how was your test? What was the essay question? Any hint would be highly appreciated. My test is coming up and l'm so nervous. Please help
Starmike
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I have a maths and English test this week Saturday at Middlesex for adult nursing. I suck at maths a lot. Anyone know what the test is like ?
Hi, how was your test? What was the essay question? Any hint would be highly appreciated. My test is coming up and l'm so nervous. Please help
KateVincentx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starmike)
There really not much more I can tell you other than what I've said really. And your given two English questions but pick one of them and write about it. The pass mark 30 as there 40 questions and take a calculator
nelfran29
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Image Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help Image
nelfran29
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
KateVincentx Any joy with Middlesex?
dshantari
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has anyone been to the nursing interview at middlesex, if so could you please help me out with the questions they asked. I have my interview next week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.5%
I'm not sure (57)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.43%

Watched Threads