Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't find a forum on the BDO school leaver programme for this year, just how far people have got with their application. I have just completed the video interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09812dsd)
    Couldn't find a forum on the BDO school leaver programme for this year, just how far people have got with their application. I have just completed the video interview.
    Hey im about to apply for audit, can you detail the application process from the moment you applied? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what service line did you apply for and what office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyson_Fury)
    Hey im about to apply for audit, can you detail the application process from the moment you applied? Good luck
    Fill in the application form, then online tests and then a video interview but this is all I am up to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammmaaaraah)
    Hi, what service line did you apply for and what office?
    Audit in London.

ReputationRep:
    Audit in London.
    Are they quick with their replies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyson_Fury)
    u apply its not very hard

ReputationRep:
    Are they quick with their replies?
    Roughly about a week for each stage, sometimes a bit longer but probably depends on how many applications they've got at that time.

ReputationRep:
    Savage 😂
    Dont worry about this spaz hes trying to get into bristol with ABB

ReputationRep:
    Roughly about a week for each stage, sometimes a bit longer but probably depends on how many applications they've got at that time.
    What's the video interview like? What kind of questions do you get asked?

ReputationRep:
    Got through to the assessment centre recently anyone got a day yet or has anyone been to offer me tips? Also if anyone has questions on the previous stages I'll be happy to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 061298)
    Got through to the assessment centre recently anyone got a day yet or has anyone been to offer me tips? Also if anyone has questions on the previous stages I'll be happy to help.
    Just about to apply but what is the video interview all about? Like how does it work?

ReputationRep:
    The question appears on the screen and you've got ,for most questions, 30 seconds to prepare, the timer starts and you have a maximum of 1 min and a half to reply. The system runs you through the procedures so there's nothing to stress about

ReputationRep:
    The question appears on the screen and you've got ,for most questions, 30 seconds to prepare, the timer starts and you have a maximum of 1 min and a half to reply. The system runs you through the procedures so there's nothing to stress about

Are the questions just similar ones to an ordinary interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would say so. The questions are quite challenging and there are a few surprises, however if you do a solid amount of prep for your interview you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would say so. The questions are quite challenging and there are a few surprises, however if you do a solid amount of prep for your interview you should be fine.

I know it makes no difference but does anyone know what the starting salary is? I am aware that KPMG is £16.5k

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the location you are applying to. I'm pretty sure it will be quite similar to KPMG.

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied today, how long until you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chedders01)
    I've just applied today, how long until you hear back?
    I got a reply after 2 days 😊

ReputationRep:
    I got a reply after 2 days 😊
    Okay thanks, what stage are you at? And which office have you applied for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.