Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When do you have a shower? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've made my birthday resolution which is to have a shower at least once every two days. So I was wondering, when do most people have a shower/bath: everyday, multiple times a day or every other day? And what time of day do you have one: in the mornings or evenings?

ReputationRep:
    Usually every day in the morning. Unless I'm not going anywhere and I'm feeling lazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanF2000)
    I've made my birthday resolution which is to have a shower at least once every two days. So I was wondering, when do most people have a shower/bath: everyday, multiple times a day or every other day? And what time of day do you have one: in the mornings or evenings?
    dude by shower i hope you mean washing your hair, you should clean every day. I have a shower in the morning to wake up normally, but semi-long hair is a ***** so i ocssionally go for an evening one and deal with the bed head

Every 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanF2000)
    You're a smelly one aren't ya?
    I shower once a day, twice if I'm feeling icky. Usually in the morning but it depends on how I feel so times vary.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Every half an hour

ReputationRep:
    Every morning, but I try to do my hair every other day so I don't damage it. That said, I did just take a second shower because I've been travelling in a car for four hours and I felt pretty rank

ReputationRep:
    Every morning. When I got out during the day again, I shower again.

ReputationRep:
    I always tend to shower at night before bed, just seems to fit better into my life. Much less busy at night time, saves a lot of time and effort as opposed to showering in the morning and relaxes me before bed.

(Original post by Dafock)
    dude by shower i hope you mean washing your hair, you should clean every day.
    On the contrary, showering every day upsets the balance of your skin and leads to all sorts of skin problems, plus washes away good bacteria and increases the risks of disease or infection, and washing your hair every day is really bad for it. I still tend to shower most days but if I've not been busy and got anything on me or broke a sweat and I smell fine all over then I might skip a shower here and there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I always tend to shower at night before bed, just seems to fit better into my life. Much less busy at night time, saves a lot of time and effort as opposed to showering in the morning and relaxes me before bed.

On the contrary, showering every day upsets the balance of your skin and leads to all sorts of skin problems, plus washes away good bacteria and increases the risks of disease or infection, and washing your hair every day is really bad for it. I still tend to shower most days but if I've not been busy and got anything on me or broke a sweat and I smell fine all over then I might skip a shower here and there.
    yeah thats what i said.Or at least tried to say. But you should wash everyday even if its just with a sink of water.

ReputationRep:
    it varies

I probably average one shower a day

I shower most mornings but sometimes I will skip it and wait for the evening. Occasionally if I don't have plans I may skip a day but I also shower every time I exercise so regularly shower twice a day.

ReputationRep:
    Every evening before my bed time

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting until marriage
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaB)
    I'm waiting until marriage
    That's not normal.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    That's not normal.
    But it's her body. Respect the lady's choice to wait until marriage. I lost my shower virginity already
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    But it's her body. Respect the lady's choice to wait until marriage. I lost my shower virginity already
    lol same here. I don't even remember when I lost it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Thank you :hugs:
    Maybe some day I'll find the right person to shower for :moon:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaB)
    Thank you :hugs:
    Maybe some day I'll find the right person to shower for :moon:
    You will :hugs:

It's good that you're waiting for the right person! It will be worth it, trust me, I lost mine when I was very young and I regret it

ReputationRep:
    I shower every day in the morning. A little excessive but whatever, it makes me feel better. Don't wash your hair every day though, anyone who does develops the same problem where their hair will get oily really quickly, so you then have no choice but to wash it every day.

I used to shower every day in the afternoon, because that's when I did my workout.

ReputationRep:
    When I get in from work, because I have a dirty job.

There are plenty of people on here who shower twice a day for no reason whatsoever, I personally think that they're slightly unhinged and need a reality check.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.