Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38655760

This guy clearly has too much spare time.

Maybe so, but he's getting results, and influencing the media much more than most individuals.

If there is criticism to be given out, it is criticism of the media for publishing false articles, and the press regulator for being too sensitive about Islam-related things.

ReputationRep:
      That's rather commendable. I wonder if he extends such diligent fact-checking to his own religious beliefs...
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      So do a lot of people on this site.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ascend)
      That's rather commendable. I wonder if he extends such diligent fact-checking to his own religious beliefs...
      >> Do I believe in the same god as my parents?
      >> Check.
      >> Must be factual.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.