Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currenty looking at applying for a Physiotherapy Masters, I know that the NHS offers a bursary to cover costs of the course fees, but this is based on income and I'm almost certain I won't recieve the full amount. I can't apply for the government student loan available for masters students because I'm eligible for an NHS bursary. Does anyone know of any other bursaries/grants/loans etc that I can apply for to help cover the cost of my tuition fees and also living costs?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    This is something you're going to have to look for yourself. There may be stuff available through the uni or dept. Have you considered a career development loan and whether you'll be eligible for that?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.