Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few people have been given offers for law and I haven't received one yet, I think it's because I didn't do too well in my LNAT. For anyone whose received an offer for bristol, when did you receive it and what were the entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    I applied in 2015. I scored very highly in my LNAT but still waited until the end of March for an offer. The LNAT results will be emailed to you next month; don't worry about your score until then. Have you got offers from other unis yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontcallmesammy)
    I applied in 2015. I scored very highly in my LNAT but still waited until the end of March for an offer. The LNAT results will be emailed to you next month; don't worry about your score until then. Have you got offers from other unis yet?
    Thanks, I can worry less about Bristol now. And I have an offer from Warwick which I'm happy about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DA008)
    Quite a few people have been given offers for law and I haven't received one yet, I think it's because I didn't do too well in my LNAT. For anyone whose received an offer for bristol, when did you receive it and what were the entry requirements?
    Heyy! i applied in October and im still waiting..i know my LNAT went terribly

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.