Bristol offer holders Watch

DA008
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Quite a few people have been given offers for law and I haven't received one yet, I think it's because I didn't do too well in my LNAT. For anyone whose received an offer for bristol, when did you receive it and what were the entry requirements?
dontcallmesammy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied in 2015. I scored very highly in my LNAT but still waited until the end of March for an offer. The LNAT results will be emailed to you next month; don't worry about your score until then. Have you got offers from other unis yet?
DA008
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by dontcallmesammy)
I applied in 2015. I scored very highly in my LNAT but still waited until the end of March for an offer. The LNAT results will be emailed to you next month; don't worry about your score until then. Have you got offers from other unis yet?
Thanks, I can worry less about Bristol now. And I have an offer from Warwick which I'm happy about.
niccidacosta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DA008)
Quite a few people have been given offers for law and I haven't received one yet, I think it's because I didn't do too well in my LNAT. For anyone whose received an offer for bristol, when did you receive it and what were the entry requirements?
Heyy! i applied in October and im still waiting..i know my LNAT went terribly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • University of Bristol
    Sat, 15 Jun '19
  • University of Bristol
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?