So it's time to start looking for a house and most people I know are either going into halls again or already have found their housemates. I can't find a group that I want to live with so am wondering if I should just wait, or take one of those "spare room" offers. I really don't want to live in halls next year and ideally am looking to live with a mix of boys and girls in a house. Any advice?
Can't find housemates for second year Watch
- Thread Starter
- 20-01-2017 06:26
- 24-01-2017 12:45
it's really up to you - whatever you choose has the potential to be great, terrible and everything in between
- 24-01-2017 12:48
Have you checked down the back of the sofa?
Surely after a year of looking for them, you'd have found them by now!
- 17-08-2017 10:12
We (myself and 2 other girls) have a double bedroom - Lincoln - available from now! (Cloud Lettings)
- 4 Bedroom house currently rented by 2 second years and 1 third year
- Fully furnished
- Room available has unique sky light window feature
- 2 bathrooms, Dining area, Living area
- All inclusive (Gas, Electric, Water, TV license, Washer and Dryer)
- Cheap rent! (Save about 1k a year compared to accommodation living)
- 5 mins from town with local shops and supermarket before town
- 12 mins to university
- Off main road so accessible but quiet
- Reputable student lettings agency
For more information especially images of the house please contact me on FB: Emily Shahnee Parkins or Twitter/IG: _esvp