Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here are my model answers for the 4H

https://goo.gl/P0NcXh

good luck all and let me know what you think about the exam?
    In my modest opinion, I think it was pretty challenging for an OL paper

ReputationRep:
    I took this exam, and I personally think it was tricky. did anyone else find it hard?

ReputationRep:
    I gave the same answer for question 1, thinking about it though is the correct answer not 3 goals? Multiplying the number of goals by the number of games, and adding up these values to get 86. 86/2 = 43, and the 43rd goal comes under 3 goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanQ585)
    I gave the same answer for question 1, thinking about it though is the correct answer not 3 goals? Multiplying the number of goals by the number of games, and adding up these values to get 86. 86/2 = 43, and the 43rd goal comes under 3 goals.
    when you are finding the median you dont multiply the F.X together. Simply find which middle value of F corresponds to

ReputationRep:
    hey guys!! could you kindly upload the other subjects please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanQ585)
    i got 3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.