Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not familiar with AP tests tbh. If you got accepted by King's & with LNAt of 28, I think u will get +ve responses from the other two. Good luck,mate.

ReputationRep:
    I heard from mates in the Far East that many decisions will be made in next 1-2 weeks. Those applicants from Singapore will be getting their A levels very soon and those with offers will make their final choices. May sound unfair somewhat but brainy Singapore applicants form a huge portion of UK's top varsities (esp Oxbridge & Lon colleges & LLB)...~30% of non-UK/EU applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mieleki)
    Offer rate for LSE and UCL is for both around 20%. It fluctuates by a small margin each year. KCL is, I believe, around 30%. As at LSE they do not look at your LNAT, the admission process is said to be a bit random (therefore stellar grades are key). The average LNAT scores of students are 28/29 for UCL and 25/26 for KCL. UCL is known for emphasizing the essay part of the LNAT test.

Therefore, for all of your chosen universities, you must maintain a high grade standard with good to perfect personal statement. Additionally for UCL and KCL, you must achieve an above average score in LNAT. Especially for UCL.
    (The LNAT numbers are from people who made a freedom of information request. This is what the faculties came up with)
    Do you know what the LNAT score needed for 2018 entry into the university of Glasgow is?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.