The Student Room Group

Favourite family member

Which family relative are you close to and why? I am usually closer to the younger cousins (most recent is one years old and he is so cute!) just because they are the babies of the family and need the most attention (until another comes along the way)! I'm also pretty close to my mum. What about you lot here on UK-L?

Scroll to see replies

icetopaz_h454
Which family relative are you close to and why? I am usually closer to the younger cousins (most recent is one years old and he is so cute!) just because they are the babies of the family and need the most attention (until another comes along the way)! I'm also pretty close to my mum. What about you lot here on UK-L?

well, defenitely not my cousins!
Reply 2
Older brother, but hes moved out now. I hate to say it, but i do miss the 6 foot 3 blighter.

I dont like my younger cousins sometimes, they constantly ask me to burn cd's borrow games etc. I woke up to 9 messages from one on my phone asking about games he wants to borrow and stuff like that
Reply 3
mum. definitely
I like most of my family :biggrin:
i like my mum dad and my two brothers, even though one of them is a complete bum.
Reply 6
I put other: My cat
Reply 7
Willla2
I put other: My cat
Aww!
Reply 8
cousin sister
Reply 9
i'm close to my mum, dad and brothers...but i have to say that my favourite among them is my dad....coz he's lenient (but has his limits) and funny :tongue: :tongue:
p8224
i'm close to my mum, dad and brothers...but i have to say that my favourite among them is my dad....coz he's lenient (but has his limits) and funny :tongue: :tongue:

same! two brothers?
Reply 11
ThornsnRoses
same! two brothers?

nope...3! are yours older or younger?

aren't dads the best? :biggrin:
p8224
nope...3! are yours older or younger?

aren't dads the best? :biggrin:

2 younger....theyre only 10.5 months apart! lol...yes my youngest was a mistake...he abit annoying, but he's cool!
Reply 13
My two dogs. Just look at them:
Reply 14
ThornsnRoses
2 younger....theyre only 10.5 months apart! lol...yes my youngest was a mistake...he abit annoying, but he's cool!

aww...younger brothers... :biggrin: two of my brothers are older and yeah...my younger bro was an accident...but he's not supposed to know...shhhhh!!
:redface: :redface:
everyone adores him anyway so its all well and good.. :smile: :smile:
Reply 15
Heh, looks like mummies come out out :smile: , why are fathers such assholes?
Nik P

lol
Nik P
They just are believe me. Mine's alright at times, but is a complete twit 80% of the time so I just cannot be bothered to speak to him.
I am closest to my nan (shes just great, always up for a laugh and is worse than a teenager!), my grandad (he is so clumsy and accident prone i am always in constant fits of laughter) and my dad because he is just great! I love my mum too and my second cousin is also great so these are my fave relatives in no particular order!!

Lou
xxx
I'm definetly closest to my lil bro :smile:

My friend is so not close to father that she doesn't even call him dad. She calls him by his first name.

My cousins used to call their mum by her first name also, they are quite close. They had more of a 'friend' relationship rather than a mother-son relationship

Latest

Trending

Trending