Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/POTUS

>HAPPENED

ReputationRep:
    America's weird, init? These things always give off a bit of a North Korea-style vibe.

ReputationRep:
    President trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    What a depressing day, not least because so many people (both on TSR and around the world) are sanitising Trump and his team. Distasteful has his politics are, I'm much more concerned about his total lack of respect for the office of president and the rules and regulations which govern that office. It's gonna be a bumpy few years.
    Oh please, quite your liberal whining. We all survived Obama, Blair, and Brown without a single complaint, now it's your turn to put up and shut up. This is the right's world now.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very bizarre. Interesting to see how this goes.

ReputationRep:
    you liberal fools
    what would hillary have done policy-wise that would have been better?
    stop playing the identity politics game and play the policy politics game, for once.
    america chose a leader that wasn't justifying themselves through their gender. be thankful.

listen to this guy
    he's a liberal who is against hilary for the same reason I am:

what's ironic is that I'm actually researching feminism for my final year at uni at the moment and it's just so strange that somebody who considers themselves an equal to men would do something like this. it's as strange and crazy as something like "vote for me because I have a higher pitched voice, less muscles, less height and female sex organs" - that's LITERALLY what it's boiling down to in this generation, because there is no competence difference between the genders! so why is it a selling point? it's ****ing irrelevant, pointless and it changes nothing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    Oh please, quite your liberal whining. We all survived Obama, Blair, and Brown without a single complaint, now it's your turn to put up and shut up. This is the right's world now.
    Do you even know what liberal means? Do tell.

ReputationRep:
    Loving these offers from Paddy Power.

Name:  IMG_1368.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  93.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    So exciting, i can't wait until he builds the wall

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic speech so far, concentrating on the American native and white working class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by len goodman)
    and it's official - president trump. Repeat after me, liberals - president trump.
    president trump

ReputationRep:
    That's a funny way to spell god emperor.

ReputationRep:
    Trump's said something about space, hoping that he decides to put people on Mars and ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo00)
    So exciting, i can't wait until he builds the wall
    ''I woke up next morning to a headache wall this big''

ReputationRep:
    Well that's that. Let's look to the future to see if he fulfils or if he's "all talk and no action" his critics and opposers call him.

ReputationRep:
    It's like watching Kim Jong United give a speech.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Rabbi
    >rabbi
    rabbi
    >rabbi

ReputationRep:
    Trump lol. Nice joke. Next one?

ReputationRep:
    Awwwful...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    Fantastic speech so far, concentrating on the American native and white working class.
    American native? I'm pretty sure they didn't get mention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.