Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Inspirational, absolutely inspirational. No one quite stands up for the white working class like Trump. On behalf of all of us - God bless you, President Trump.

Now, in the words of my dear friend Anton Du Beke - bring on the wall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    American native? I'm pretty sure they didn't get mention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Erm, yes they did - that was the whole point of the speech. Putting America first and not letting other greedy countries get in the way.

ReputationRep:
    Trump needs to be more specific on his message. Make America Great Again is a big vague.

Make America Deflate Again would be more apt as it would encourage all the obese ****ers who voted for him to take responsibility for their lives and go on a diet. Then America might be great again.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    Erm, yes they did - that was the whole point of the speech. Putting America first and not letting other greedy countries get in the way.
    You know who native Americans are right?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    The Scottish Herald had it right:

ReputationRep:
    Very inspirational speech.

Right up there with the great ones in history, I have always thought Kennedy's was massively overrated, and of course Lincoln's was very disappointing. Obama's were, like his whole Presidency, nothing but wind and hot air.

This though almost brought a tear to the eye. Time will tell but he could go down as one of the great Presidents.

Loved the choir singing America the Beautiful with their tartan scarves on too. Very natty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    I'm really done with America, like we have to put up with so much sh*t from them, homophobia, gun violence, racism, Trump... can we just put them in the naughty corner and ignore them until they learn to be better? I feel like every day I am seeing something in the news from America that makes my heart sink. I feel sorry for the poor Americans who hate what they see going on around them but have to live it.
    OH PLEASE!! Spare us the self righteous crap. You would do well to pay attention.

Whether your right or left your about to see how a large modern nation corrects it's course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Trump needs to be more specific on his message. Make America Great Again is a big vague.

Make America Deflate Again would be more apt as it would encourage all the obese ****ers who voted for him to take responsibility for their lives and go on a diet. Then America might be great again.
    More specific!! If you don't understand by now, you won't ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    What a depressing day, not least because so many people (both on TSR and around the world) are sanitising Trump and his team. Distasteful as his politics are, I'm much more concerned about his total lack of respect for the office of president and the rules and regulations which govern that office. It's gonna be a bumpy few years.
    Could you provide an actual example of Trumps total lack of respect for the office of president and the rules and regulations which govern that office. ?

As his lack of respect is total, one example shouldn't be to hard should it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    American native? I'm pretty sure they didn't get mention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Identity politics is on hold for 8 yrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    Congratulations to Donald Duck on this historic day where he officially becomes President of the US.
    Attachment 612970
    Wow! Donald Duck!

Simply brilliant and so original.

Did you think that up all by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    What a depressing day, not least because so many people (both on TSR and around the world) are sanitising Trump and his team. Distasteful as his politics are, I'm much more concerned about his total lack of respect for the office of president and the rules and regulations which govern that office. It's gonna be a bumpy few years.
    I suppose there might be 1 or 2 rules governing the Presidency that's worth keeping but Trumps about to rewrite the handbook.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :banana:Best day of the year :banana2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    I think it's a bit late for the natives now, we 'took care' of most of them about 200 years ago....

ReputationRep:
    It's President Trump from now on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CyclePath)

So, this dumb piece of work believes cheering when Trump suggests it would be a good idea to wipe out 'Islamic' extremism is terrifying.

What a moron.

Good clip of David Starkey exposing her as the left wing hypocrite she is on Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    :badger:DADDY HAS DONE IT :badger:

ReputationRep:
    LIL' SAM IS BEING SALTY...:auto:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.