Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm thinking of accepting an offer for Primary PGCE at Bath Spa, I was wondering what previous year have done for postgraduate accommodation?

Also, those thinking of going the next academic year, what are your plans for accommodation?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same position as looking to start the Secondary PGCE in September.

A couple of my friends did the course last year and said the best thing to do was to look for other PGCE students to share a house with or find a spare room in a PGCE house, through the Bath Spa Hub. You should get your login after you accept the offer

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the Primary PGCE and will be staying at Twerton Mill from 16th September and have provisionally booked to stay at Green Park for the two weeks prior to this as the course starts on 4th. Not the perfect situation (and expensive) but at least I have something confirmed. Being off the mainland it's harder for me to view properties so have had to take a chance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.