Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCalledJacob)
    Hi, I'm just wondering, what should I do if I still haven't heard back - considering it's the end of May? Both the myaccomodation website and outlook address I was given haven't been updated since I applied in April, they just say the app was "processed".

Thanks
    Hi Jacob

I've asked the accommodation team about this - I'll get back to you as soon as I hear. Thanks for your patience.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm just wondering, what should I do if I still haven't heard back - considering it's the end of May? Both the myaccomodation website and outlook address I was given haven't been updated since I applied in April, they just say the app was "processed".

Thanks
    Hi Jacob

Apologies for your wait and thank you for your patience.

The accommodation team have implemented a new system this year and unfortunately there have been a few delays as a result. The team apologise for this and have assured me that all decisions will be out by the end of next week (Friday 9 June).

You can contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 01642 342255.

Thanks again for your patience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teesside University)
    Hi Jacob

The accommodation team have implemented a new system this year and unfortunately there have been a few delays as a result. The team apologise for this and have assured me that all decisions will be out by the end of next week (Friday 9 June).

Ok, thanks a lot! Big relief to know it's not something on my end!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks a lot! Big relief to know it's not something on my end!
    Thanks for your patience we're looking forward to you joining us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teesside University)
    Hi Jacob

Hi, I'm sorry for being annoying. What do I do if I still haven't heard anything back? I emailed the address you listed on friday but I still haven't heard anything back.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting too! Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo21)
    yeah, just got my place today!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I got my accomodation place on Friday. I'll be in woodlands halls. ^^

ReputationRep:
    yeah, just got my place today!
    Glad you got your place Jacob! Hope you're excited about moving into your new room. We'll look forward to having you on campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graciemonn)
    Hiya, I got my accomodation place on Friday. I'll be in woodlands halls. ^^
    Glad you got your place Gracie we'll look forward to you arriving!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo21)
    Hello, hope you've heard about your place now. If not it'll be very soon. Offers are being sent now

You can contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 01642 342255 if you need anything.

See you soon!

ReputationRep:
    Moving in weekend 2017/18 is...

16-17 September

This is when you'll be able to collect your keys :flower2:

Call us on 01642 342255 or email [email protected] if you need anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is there a time deadline for picking up keys on either of these dates? Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, ever so sorry for missing your question. We're open 10am-6pm on both days

ReputationRep:
    Are we able to register for internet access when we get there? The link provided on the website isn't working for me.

ReputationRep:
    Are we able to register for internet access when we get there? The link provided on the website isn't working for me.
    Hi, I'm just checking for you so I'll get back to you on this as soon as I can

ReputationRep:
    Hello again IAmCalledJacob! You can register for internet access when you get here. We're aware of the problem with the link and we're tying to get it fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Just a reminder that you can check out Teesside University's accommodation options here.

Shout up if you have any questions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.