Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Labour candidates son = university sex fiend! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha ha! Labour just can't catch a break can they?

The son of their candidate for the vital Copeland by election next month tweeted THIS whilst at university:

I really like banging sluts at uni #Refreshers

https://twitter.com/s4shade

Very triggering! Very invasive of safe spaces! Very respectful of wimmen!

Trump can get away with bragging of grabbing babes by the pussy. The close family of Labour by election candidates?

Not so much.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting and so typical of the left - vulgar and loutish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    Disgusting and so typical of the left - vulgar and loutish.
    But Trump boasting of 'pussy grabbing' is fine?

ReputationRep:
    Given that is for a Mike Troughton, not a Gillian Troughton, who also happens to be female, not male, and wasn't at university in 2014, I can't help but feel facts have been confused along the way

ReputationRep:
    I am surprised that between all of their constant moralising leftists can still find the time to demean women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Given that is for a Mike Troughton, not a Gillian Troughton, who also happens to be female, not male, and wasn't at university in 2014, I can't help but feel facts have been confused along the way
    Confused is an awfully polite term in this case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Ha ha ha! My bad, I thought he seemed a little young to be a candidate.

It is the candidate's son.

I blame the mother, mind...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Ha ha ha! My bad, I thought he seemed a little young to be a candidate.

It is the candidate's son.

I blame the mother, mind...
    Is it considered a bad "leftist" thing to like sex now?

Also, you should probably edit your OP so people don't get confused by your error and false 'story'.

It's just locker room talk
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      He's a tosser.

ReputationRep:
      Lmao at the edit, from 'Labour candidate = sex fiend!', to 'Labour candidate's son = sex fiend!'.

Hilarious clutching at straws.

ReputationRep:
      this subforum is more cancerous than the Daily Mail. Again, can we please bring back downvotes?

ReputationRep:
      It's just banter man why are people so sensitive these days.

ReputationRep:
      ''Sex is bad and evil and statesmen have to be held to standards so ludicrously high they apply to family members as well as them as individuals''

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Percypig17)
      this subforum is more cancerous than the Daily Mail. Again, can we please bring back downvotes?
      Now listen here, how dare you criticise a fine newspaper like the Daily Mail?

Not only is it solid on Brexit, immigration, welfare abuse, the scandalous waste and corruption of our ludicrously high foreign aid budget, and all the nonsenses of the political correctness and Islamist appeasement of the lunatic left...

...but it is also highly profitable and the most read news site in the whole world!

It is a complete news and cultural phenomenon. Far more of a political force than the despised and disbelieved BBC...

Look on its works and weep, leftards!

ReputationRep:
      So what is the criticism here?

Mans son makes 1 poorly judged comment (the rest of his twitter feed seems incredibly average) and that makes his father unfit for public office?

Man right wing people get dumber by the day.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mojojojo101)

Mans son makes 1 poorly judged comment (the rest of his twitter feed seems incredibly average) and that makes his father unfit for public office?
      The candidate is his mother, not his father.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mojojojo101)

Man right wing people get dumber by the day.
      As someone else has said it is his mother. So there's you being sexist right away. Why did you assume a Labour by election candidate would be a man? A white man to boot?

So that is shameful for a start.

PLUS why doesn't the mother disown the son? He brags about shagging freshers (virgins for all we know, black girls probably too) and calls them "sluts." Sluts.

So here we have a white male deflowering virgins of colour and boasting about it on the web. AND slut shaming them for making an acquaintance with his todger.

She should stand down as a potential MP immediately, forthwith and at once. For bringing up a patriarchal, racist sex beast and fiend like that in the first place, and then not disowning him.

ReputationRep:
      As someone else has said it is his mother. So there's you being sexist right away. Why did you assume a Labour by election candidate would be a man? A white man to boot?

So that is shameful for a start.

PLUS why doesn't the mother disown the son? He brags about shagging freshers (virgins for all we know, black girls probably too) and calls them "sluts." Sluts.

So here we have a white male deflowering virgins of colour and boasting about it on the web. AND slut shaming them for making an acquaintance with his todger.

She should stand down as a potential MP immediately, forthwith and at once. For bringing up a patriarchal, racist sex beast and fiend like that in the first place, and then not disowning him.
      I think I have contracted AIDS from reading this post.

ReputationRep:
      Ha ha ha! Labour just can't catch a break can they?

The son of their candidate for the vital Copeland by election next month tweeted THIS whilst at university:

I really like banging sluts at uni #Refreshers

https://twitter.com/s4shade

Very triggering! Very invasive of safe spaces! Very respectful of wimmen!

Trump can get away with bragging of grabbing babes by the pussy. The close family of Labour by election candidates?

Not so much.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.