Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have recently recieved an unconditional offer for Primary Education and I was just wondering what the nightlife in Bath is like? I'm also aware that Bath Spa isn't in the main city of Bath so was wondering how easy it is to travel into the city to go out and how we would get back? As this could be expensive...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm a second year at BSU. Congrats on your offer! So to answer your first question, Bath isn't a huge club city due to the historical nature of the city, however there are clubs in Bath which at least one will suit you. What type of night out would you like, what type of music do you listen to? If you aren't into clubbing as such there at plenty of bars which are really nice and most offer student deals which is great.
    Second question, buses run to campus until about 2:30am but taxi's/Uber aren't more than a few pound each if you split it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebrokentripod)
    Hey, I'm a second year at BSU. Congrats on your offer! So to answer your first question, Bath isn't a huge club city due to the historical nature of the city, however there are clubs in Bath which at least one will suit you. What type of night out would you like, what type of music do you listen to? If you aren't into clubbing as such there at plenty of bars which are really nice and most offer student deals which is great.
    Second question, buses run to campus until about 2:30am but taxi's/Uber aren't more than a few pound each if you split it.
    Hello,
    Thanks for replying! Ah cool, thanks Ah right... I'm mainly into chart music so lots of pop so any nightclub with that sort of music is ideal. That's great, you've helped me lots!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    That's alright then, there is always a few clubs every night doing chart music. But there's lots of different music choices by the club's from live music, grime, Motown, charts, chesse ect

(Original post by bupchurch1)
    Hello,
    Thanks for replying! Ah cool, thanks Ah right... I'm mainly into chart music so lots of pop so any nightclub with that sort of music is ideal. That's great, you've helped me lots!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i was just wondering what clubs are the best on Tuesday and Wednesday in bath if they have a night to go out on then? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wsethna)
    Hello, i was just wondering what clubs are the best on Tuesday and Wednesday in bath if they have a night to go out on then? Thanks
    Because bath has about 8 clubs they all put on their own nights every day so any time is good to go out tbh. I usually only stick to nest or moles. But there is plenty on when you get here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wsethna)
    Tuesday night is pop/indie/rock night at Ponana and is always a good night. I think Wednesday is R&B and Hip Hop, although I never went to that. Thursday at the same place is 90s night which is always a laugh. Friday is Propaganda, rock and roll, also great. Such a great and friendly atmosphere every time we've been.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.