Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What stereotypes are you breaking? Watch

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA! I'm Pakistani and (fairly) Punctual too! But I talk in a very posh accent. Like seriously posh! LOL

ReputationRep:
    I travel/backpack alone and I am a Muslim female.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a butch lesbian who isn't a feminist and I have a very soft voice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm German, living in Munich (basically beer heaven) and don't really like the taste of beer
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7h357ud3n7)
    HAHAHA! I'm Pakistani and (fairly) Punctual too! But I talk in a very posh accent. Like seriously posh! LOL

The Pakistani and punctual is a new one, I've honestly never heard it before :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a black girl who listens to country and alternative rock... and I went through a scene phase but we don't really talk about that
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GermanIRhopeful)
    I'm German, living in Munich (basically beer heaven) and don't really like the taste of beer
    Do you like the English? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    None. I am the stereotype

ReputationRep:
    Powerlifter who's academic (nerd)

Irreligious who's celibate (abstinent)

East European with gut grammar (?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    I'm from a nasty Midlands crackhole but I speak with a posh accent and I've never taken any drugs (weed doesn't count).

Don't crucify me, I'm on the retrograde mobile app.
    Why doesn't weed count?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a quiet introvert but am socially confident.
    I'm working-class but sound/seem posh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Why doesn't weed count?
    It's effects are mild and it's naturally occuring. That's my reasoning anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm black and I was born in Finland. And I never stole a bike.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Okay, I've stolen a few bikes...

ReputationRep:
    Ironically that sentence is highly stereotypical and it's really 'nasty' and unfair for you to degrade a group of people to being a big crack-hole, These people normally come from a state of poverty and being snobby and sharing ignorant views doesn't help anything, whereas maybe you should consider being less judgemental and more understanding and empathetic? Or maybe u'll just be a snobby prick forever & in that case go suck a pig's **** hahaa

`Secondly, you're right in that weed is healthy and completely safe physically it should definitely be legal yeh yeh ...
    But weed is a drug, (alcohol is most certainly a drug...), coffee is a drug. Anything you put in your body that produces a mind or body altering chemical reaction is a drug. 'I've never taken any drugs', is how you see it, but if you've been in hospital before, then you may have taken morphine, methadone, all sorts of 'drugs', if you've ever needed medication as well.. I don't get why it's an achievement to have 'never taken any drugs', many of well-acclaimed, highly intelligent or successful people have had a history of drug use and for some even abuse. But I'm neither encouraging nor discouraging drug-use I just think it's an important part of reality and people need to realise that not everyone who takes drugs (in fact the large majority of people like all of my friends) are the 'crackheads' who steel from their parents to fund their habit, and that some people are actually able to take drugs responsibly, in moderation and just have many fun and meaningful experiences from it. (But even then, I still feel empathy for those people & believe they shouldn't be put in prison, they should be rehabilitated, given another chance & guidance ...)

You're statement about the posh accent makes you sound really annoying, snobby and pretentious and you're the kind of loser who deserves no sympathy right now, don't become a right-wing Osborne type lol..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm a shy introvert but like wild rock concerts.
    I'm black but prefer classical music over hiphop and ballet/contemporary over the latest raze like juju on that beat.
    I'm fat but don't like gross things like cheese stuffed pizzas.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy with long hair

ReputationRep:
    I'm small for my age, yet I am very fast and powerful (at my old school, I took down the strongest kid in year 11, and he was twice my height!)

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink vodka and ride bears.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fadel)
    I don't drink vodka and ride bears.
    Didn't know you're Russian

(Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    I'm small for my age, yet I am very fast and powerful (at my old school, I took down the strongest kid in year 11, and he was twice my height!)
    This is why you are the nunchuck master

(Original post by ThePricklyOne)
    None. I am the stereotype
    What stereotype would that be then? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm blonde and actually have a brain; I'm doing my A levels and are predicted A's.:danceboy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.