Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's a guy at my school who basically thinks he's hard and he constantly likes to shout abuse when he walks past because he's just genuinely a horrible person, however what he doesn't know is that I know all his secrets. Recently he tried to talk to a female friend of mine, and by recently I mean literally for an entire year. However she has no interest in him whatsoever, however he constantly calls her saying she's all that keeps him going and that he's in love with her. However, the biggest thing is that they haven't even met! As this girl is one of my best friend I obviously know all about this, however should I reveal it next time he tries to shout abuse or would that be the wrong idea? He's no threat whatsoever and has very few friends so there wouldn't be much backlash, however would it be morally correct to reveal it, even if he is such a horrible and strange person?

ReputationRep:
    I would say no, as it 1) is a waste of your time and 2) putting him on blast may put both you and the girl in a position of bother. Let him ululate to himself and move on with your day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just a Bloke)
    I would say no, as it 1) is a waste of your time and 2) putting him on blast may put both you and the girl in a position of bother. Let him ululate to himself and move on with your day.
    Oh I assure you she won't care, and I guess I just look super bitter but I feel nothing but hatred towards him. I hate how he pushes people around and gets nothing back
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Do two wrongs really make a right, though? I can see how it's tempting, but don't think that's a game you want to get into. It won't put you in a good light and you're unlikely to actually gain anything anyway. Don't bring yourself down to his level!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.