Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I was wondering if any of you had got any offers from this uni recently? Specifically in Psychology or English related subjects? i'm doing a jointt honours and they have told me it takes more to process this applications, I have sent my application the 15th of january and was wondering how long they would take to answer more or less?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I submitted my application on 27 December 2016 and received my offer on 09 January 2017. I applied under the major Sports Rehabilitation. So it only took 12 days (although it felt like much longer haha). I don't know how long it'll take for them to respond to yours, but I can't imagine it'll be much longer. Also, are you going to be staying in one of the on-campus accommodations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronxWinter)
    Hi! I submitted my application on 27 December 2016 and received my offer on 09 January 2017. I applied under the major Sports Rehabilitation. So it only took 12 days (although it felt like much longer haha). I don't know how long it'll take for them to respond to yours, but I can't imagine it'll be much longer. Also, are you going to be staying in one of the on-campus accommodations?
    Heyy, yes I got my offer a while ago hahaha thanks for getting back to me. And yes! Most probably I will be, even though I haven't looked at it in depth yet, how about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patriarroyo)
    Heyy, yes I got my offer a while ago hahaha thanks for getting back to me. And yes! Most probably I will be, even though I haven't looked at it in depth yet, how about you??
    Yeah, I'll be staying in the dorms for at least the first year or two. But, I want to get to know people who plan on staying in the dorms since I'm from the States and I'm a little nervous, haha. Do you have an idea about which hall you'd like to stay in?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll be staying in the dorms for at least the first year or two. But, I want to get to know people who plan on staying in the dorms since I'm from the States and I'm a little nervous, haha. Do you have an idea about which hall you'd like to stay in?
    Oh alright, I see what you mean! I am almost in the same position as you, I will be going from Spain so I am nervous too about moving, having the right accomodation and much more. I will for sure stay in halls the first year, but I am yet to see what my plans for the second and third years are. At the moment, I am thinking of choosing the accomodation that is closest to uni, like Chasing and Cronin, De Marillac, Clive halls and the other ones that are around that area (There's only like 6/7 of them I believe) How about you? Also I think I might choose a catered room rather than self catered, but that too I am still not sure haha. Anyway, I will most probably be attending an applicant day this 25th of March. I will probably be able to find some more information about the accomodation and stuff... If you can't go or something I can always tell you what they said, maybe that helps ease the nerves haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patriarroyo)
    Oh alright, I see what you mean! I am almost in the same position as you, I will be going from Spain so I am nervous too about moving, having the right accomodation and much more. I will for sure stay in halls the first year, but I am yet to see what my plans for the second and third years are. At the moment, I am thinking of choosing the accomodation that is closest to uni, like Chasing and Cronin, De Marillac, Clive halls and the other ones that are around that area (There's only like 6/7 of them I believe) How about you? Also I think I might choose a catered room rather than self catered, but that too I am still not sure haha. Anyway, I will most probably be attending an applicant day this 25th of March. I will probably be able to find some more information about the accomodation and stuff... If you can't go or something I can always tell you what they said, maybe that helps ease the nerves haha.
    Right now, I kind of like Waldegrove, IQ Kingston, and ViBe, but I'm on the same boat as you. I might choose a catered room instead. Do you want a roommate your first year? I think I'd like a roommate, just to get to know someone, you know? I won't be able to attend the applicant day, but I would love to hear what you learn from it! Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Right now, I kind of like Waldegrove, IQ Kingston, and ViBe, but I'm on the same boat as you. I might choose a catered room instead. Do you want a roommate your first year? I think I'd like a roommate, just to get to know someone, you know? I won't be able to attend the applicant day, but I would love to hear what you learn from it! Thank you so much!
    I really like those accommodations too but I'm just a bit worried as they are a bit far from uni and I am not sure if I will be able to adjust my budget for transport too, haha but that's just me. Also, I am not yet sure about a roommate. I will let you know all about it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.