The Student Room Group
Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham

St Marys offers

Hey!
I was wondering if any of you had got any offers from this uni recently? Specifically in Psychology or English related subjects? i'm doing a jointt honours and they have told me it takes more to process this applications, I have sent my application the 15th of january and was wondering how long they would take to answer more or less?

Thanks!
Hi! I submitted my application on 27 December 2016 and received my offer on 09 January 2017. I applied under the major Sports Rehabilitation. So it only took 12 days (although it felt like much longer haha). I don't know how long it'll take for them to respond to yours, but I can't imagine it'll be much longer. Also, are you going to be staying in one of the on-campus accommodations?
Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham
Reply 2
Original post by CameronxWinter
Hi! I submitted my application on 27 December 2016 and received my offer on 09 January 2017. I applied under the major Sports Rehabilitation. So it only took 12 days (although it felt like much longer haha). I don't know how long it'll take for them to respond to yours, but I can't imagine it'll be much longer. Also, are you going to be staying in one of the on-campus accommodations?

Heyy, yes I got my offer a while ago hahaha thanks for getting back to me. And yes! Most probably I will be, even though I haven't looked at it in depth yet, how about you??
Original post by Patriarroyo
Heyy, yes I got my offer a while ago hahaha thanks for getting back to me. And yes! Most probably I will be, even though I haven't looked at it in depth yet, how about you??

Yeah, I'll be staying in the dorms for at least the first year or two. But, I want to get to know people who plan on staying in the dorms since I'm from the States and I'm a little nervous, haha. Do you have an idea about which hall you'd like to stay in?
Reply 4
Yeah, I'll be staying in the dorms for at least the first year or two. But, I want to get to know people who plan on staying in the dorms since I'm from the States and I'm a little nervous, haha. Do you have an idea about which hall you'd like to stay in?

Oh alright, I see what you mean! I am almost in the same position as you, I will be going from Spain so I am nervous too about moving, having the right accomodation and much more. I will for sure stay in halls the first year, but I am yet to see what my plans for the second and third years are. At the moment, I am thinking of choosing the accomodation that is closest to uni, like Chasing and Cronin, De Marillac, Clive halls and the other ones that are around that area (There's only like 6/7 of them I believe) How about you? Also I think I might choose a catered room rather than self catered, but that too I am still not sure haha. Anyway, I will most probably be attending an applicant day this 25th of March. I will probably be able to find some more information about the accomodation and stuff... If you can't go or something I can always tell you what they said, maybe that helps ease the nerves haha.
Original post by Patriarroyo
Oh alright, I see what you mean! I am almost in the same position as you, I will be going from Spain so I am nervous too about moving, having the right accomodation and much more. I will for sure stay in halls the first year, but I am yet to see what my plans for the second and third years are. At the moment, I am thinking of choosing the accomodation that is closest to uni, like Chasing and Cronin, De Marillac, Clive halls and the other ones that are around that area (There's only like 6/7 of them I believe) How about you? Also I think I might choose a catered room rather than self catered, but that too I am still not sure haha. Anyway, I will most probably be attending an applicant day this 25th of March. I will probably be able to find some more information about the accomodation and stuff... If you can't go or something I can always tell you what they said, maybe that helps ease the nerves haha.

Right now, I kind of like Waldegrove, IQ Kingston, and ViBe, but I'm on the same boat as you. I might choose a catered room instead. Do you want a roommate your first year? I think I'd like a roommate, just to get to know someone, you know? I won't be able to attend the applicant day, but I would love to hear what you learn from it! Thank you so much!
Reply 6
Right now, I kind of like Waldegrove, IQ Kingston, and ViBe, but I'm on the same boat as you. I might choose a catered room instead. Do you want a roommate your first year? I think I'd like a roommate, just to get to know someone, you know? I won't be able to attend the applicant day, but I would love to hear what you learn from it! Thank you so much!

I really like those accommodations too but I'm just a bit worried as they are a bit far from uni and I am not sure if I will be able to adjust my budget for transport too, haha but that's just me. Also, I am not yet sure about a roommate. I will let you know all about it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending