The Student Room Group

Grad Trainee Accountant interview

I have an interview on Tuesday at a medium sized accountancy practice and it's an excellent opportunity that I need to secure to finally start my career. Other interviews thus far that I've had aren't on par with this and I doubt I'll get anything better.

The interview is with the HR manager + a partner who manages the trainees

Can someone please give me advice on how to do as well as I possibly can and your top tips.

I've done my research so far about the company/potential interview questions, etc, but on here I'd just like to hear from you guys who have been successful in securing an ACA training contact.

Please help! If I don't get this then I literally don't know what to do anymore and can't bare the thought of being unemployed for however many more months and starting the recruitment process all over again.
I've only had a temporary position since graduation which finished in November and I want to start my career more than anything in the world!
Of course you need to be prepared for the questions, but your charisma and communication skills will also be important. Often at this stage they already know you are capable of fulfilling the role, but they want to see if you will work well as part of their team. So try to prove your passion and that you are a perfect fit for the company.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending