Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Curious question but does anyone do food shopping online? If so who with?

ReputationRep:
    No, I have no reason to. My sister does because she has a kid who will run riot in the supermarket and pick up everything and try to eat it before screaming and throwing a fit when we take it from him
    Ah kids, they're such a blessing
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    As above - I have no reason to do. I live within 5 minutes of 2 supermarkets; so can just nip out when I need to. It does, however, sometimes mean I'm shopping 3 times a week. Annoying.

ReputationRep:
    No.

I do a lot of shopping at smaller and cheaper places and also shop at the market.

ReputationRep:
    I've shopped at Musclefood as they often do pretty good deals. I've used Ocado for their new member deal and used to have a membership with Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    I do a bulk shop of non-perishable stuff every couple of months. Saves time and money.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    When I was doing work experience and staying with friends, I used to get a Tesco delivery in every week. Saved me having to ask for a lift to the shop all the time

ReputationRep:
    I ordered online with Tesco during my final year with uni, otherwise I'd have had to catch a 30 minute bus to the nearest big supermarket and then lug it all back with me

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.