Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone ,

I have the maths and English test next week at south bank and just needed a few pointers .

How long did the interview last and is the face to face interview on the same day ??

ReputationRep:
    No it's not on the same day and to be honest it's not that bad. You will have to be called back if you pass your tests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydz123)
    Hey everyone ,

I have the maths and English test next week at south bank and just needed a few pointers .

How long did the interview last and is the face to face interview on the same day ??
    Lydz123 How did the tests go, I too applied to LSBU to study Adult Nursing, I know it's different to your chosen course just wondered how you did?

ReputationRep:
    Lydz123 Any joy at South Bank?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.