Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths is Life)
    It's good that you're finding Psych chill.
    It wont be too much work. You shouldn't think that.

Many peeps do complain about Chem tho.

I completely agree, 'passion'/interest for a subject is kewl.
    Main things I stress about is what clothes to wear.
    Yeah I'm lucky I like psych because I honestly had to teach myself in class for the first term as my original teacher was so terrible! She got fired though

Chemistry is difficult I can't lie, I find the content fine but the exam questions ridiculously hard, I mean I'm working at an A- but that's with so much work and stress

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    Yeah I'm lucky I like psych because I honestly had to teach myself in class for the first term as my original teacher was so terrible! She got fired though

Chemistry is difficult I can't lie, I find the content fine but the exam questions ridiculously hard, I mean I'm working at an A- but that's with so much work and stress

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Peeps should stop putting a Grade on their work ethic. -Sorry don't mean to be savage.
    Your Psych teach got fired?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths is Life)
    Peeps should stop putting a Grade on their work ethic. -Sorry don't mean to be savage.
    Your Psych teach got fired?????
    What do you mean aha

Yeah she did she was really bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telepathicnine)
    But I don't get it.

Why does it hurt them?

Why can I be friends with this person, but then go out with his/her ex? They're not dating my friend anymore, now I can.
    What am I missing?
    I think what you're missing is that for most people, once two people start loving each other, they will still have some feelings for each other even after they've separated.

ReputationRep:
    So you're saying that I should keep someone in my life who did me wrong and that I shouldn't have a problem with seeing her with my ex all the time? Like that's a normal situation? Can I just ask how old you are lol
    Free up space for people in your life who actually care about you... don't keep people around that hurt you. Ignore this person, I don't understand how they think anyone would want to keep someone who has no regard for you or your feelings as a friend...

did you confront your friend?

edit - and FYI it doesn't matter if you're 14 or 40! It's not at all about maturity... in any shape or form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    I think what you're missing is that for most people, once two people start loving each other, they will still have some feelings for each other even after they've separated.
    I don't love him, but I think at some point I did and obviously after everything I now just have negative feelings for him so for my best friend to go and date him is really hard idu how people don't think she did anything wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Free up space for people in your life who actually care about you... don't keep people around that hurt you. Ignore this person, I don't understand how they think anyone would want to keep someone who has no regard for you or your feelings as a friend...

did you confront your friend?
    Thank you she's no longer anyone to me
    I did, she was actually very rude I told her I knew about her and my ex and she said okay good bc I didn't know if I was going to tell you, then she said "I guess this means we aren't friends now lol"
    But whatever I still have all my other friends and she only has him who definitely won't stick around for long

ReputationRep:
    I don't love him, but I think at some point I did and obviously after everything I now just have negative feelings for him so for my best friend to go and date him is really hard idu how people don't think she did anything wrong
    Yeah I'd probably be very hurt by a best friend betraying me that and having to lose her especially after having been best friends for 6 years. I'm so sorry for you

Did you confront her (sorry if I've missed anything not read the previous replies)

ReputationRep:
    This is why I don't get into relationships.

Spoiler:
    Show

This, and the fact that I get zero offers. But MAINLY THIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    Yeah I'd probably be very hurt by a best friend betraying me that and having to lose her especially after having been best friends for 6 years. I'm so sorry for you

Did you confront her (sorry if I've missed anything not read the previous replies)
    I did I said I knew about it and she said she was glad bc she didn't know if she was going to tell me and then she said i guess we're not friends now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    This is why I don't get into relationships.

Spoiler:
    Show

This, and the fact that I get zero offers. But MAINLY THIS.

Ahahaha relationships are too much stress, plus side is I want to be distracted so I've put myself down for 10 extra hours at work this week lmaoooo
    Money>boys

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha relationships are too much stress, plus side is I want to be distracted so I've put myself down for 10 extra hours at work this week lmaoooo
    Money>boys
    Don't overwork yourself though. I just read what you wrote above and my god, she's horrible!

Don't you worry, this is life's way of warning you about her and spitting her out of your life. It's actually a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    Don't overwork yourself though. I just read what you wrote above and my god, she's horrible!

Don't you worry, this is life's way of warning you about her and spitting her out of your life. It's actually a good thing.
    Yeah I'm trying to see the positives but it can be hard lol, tbh thinking back she has been so off with me for months now so she was probably dating him then aswell whilst I was with him... but I might just be jumping to conclusions :/ idk

ReputationRep:
    Just don't show them you care, that'll really piss them off

ReputationRep:
    Was it his pipe game that made you leave him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    Was it his pipe game that made you leave him?
    lmaoooooo

ReputationRep:
    Minor, she obviously wasn't your best friend then, at least you've seen their true colours now.
    My ex is with my brother, truss me you'll get over it

ReputationRep:
    so what? you made him your ex, hes free to do what he wants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    so what? you made him your ex, hes free to do what he wants.
    that's your opinion whatever, i think SHE should've been loyal to me but i'm over it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmanM7)
    Minor, she obviously wasn't your best friend then, at least you've seen their true colours now.
    My ex is with my brother, truss me you'll get over it
    omg that's even worse idu how he could do that..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.