Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! Rather a difficult question here, I think.

    I completed my BA in Architecture (RIBA Part 1) in 4 years (after resisting a module in one of the years due to illness) and now started a MArch (RIBA Part 2). However, I want to change unis and start the masters again in October. I had my student loan roll throughout. Will I be eligible for the loan still if I change unis now ?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Cr330

    There are a few things that may affect whether you can get funding to start this again. Please call us so we have your account information: 0300 100 0607

“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.