Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to do when you're dreading the next day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow, I don't want it to happen at all. I wish I could just skip it, pause time, go to sleep for 10 years or run away to somewhere far.
    What can I do to take my mind off tomorrow? I don't want to go to sleep early because time seems to go quicker when you're sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    Whats happening tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    I'm absolutely dreading tomorrow, I don't want it to happen at all. I wish I could just skip it, pause time, go to sleep for 10 years or run away to somewhere far.
    What can I do to take my mind off tomorrow? I don't want to go to sleep early because time seems to go quicker when you're sleeping.
    Believe in yourself, face the day and win the day.

There is no such thing as fear if you allow it to exist.

ReputationRep:
    Embrace it , make the most out of it , be ready for it . It's only 24 hours . One day in the many many decades of your life .
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i go to sleep because worrying about it makes me more tired

ReputationRep:
    I just hope for the best and keep going with life 👌🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    Prepare yourself for it as best as you can instead of avoiding it. You can't hide from tomorrow. Just get it over and done with. These days feels like they are passing by so fast, I don't even know where time goes. It will be over before you know it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Cry and then try and think of a way to get out of the thing I'm dreading

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    literally i cry myself to sleep and since i seem to always wake up half an hour before i should (whatever the time i need to wake up is) i then think of any way to improve it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.