Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there, I am looking for a potential fellow student tenant to fill in the rest of my contract for the private halls located in Southampton central. It is a Standard room in a Two Bed Flat with a fitted kitchen and bathroom that is shared with one other person in the flat that as a whole costs £125 weekly . This is great for when you want to keep the numbers low when it comes to the people you live with. The flat is linked to a private accommodation sector called the student housing company, making you more available to spaces such as the gaming room, the cinema room, the music room, the study room, the bar area, the common room and the art room. These are public spaces but you can also book them out for yourself. What is covered in your rent is your own post and parcel service, Highspeed broadband and wifi, your water, gas and electricity ,contents insurance, 24-hour security, access to the on-site laundry facilities (super-convenient) and maintenance service. This is all very much great for the price. The reason I am dropping out is due to the fact that I would not longer would like to be in university and would like to move to another city so therefore I am putting this room up for sale.
    Please don't hesitate to mail me.
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.